• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

looking for help

F

fordage

i ordered the new us shirt from World Rugby Shop the other day but haven;t gotten a confirmation email from them or maybe i did and it got spam filtered out. has anyone order from them before and do you now the address that these confirmation emails come from so i can try find it in my spam inbox. cheers

M

melon

Either e-mail them (yes, they'll have contact details on their website) and ask about your order, or go through your mail that has been placed in the spam folder. Its a wild guess, but I'd say the domain of the email would have something to do with "world rugby shop".

M

melon

yeah cheers mate, real helpful [/b]
No problems. A little iniative goes a long way after all.

Heres a little more help. The link for customer service on the site.
http://www.worldrugbyshop.com/info.html

I've made orders from lovell-rugby and prodirectrugby, all foreign sites to me as I'm Australian and I always get a confirmation e-mail. The only reason I can't think of them not sending you a confirmation e-mail is that they may have not dispatched the item yet which is mentioned in WorldRugbyShop's customer service section.

B

BLR

You should really clean out your spam inbox every time you check your email....if you don't every time you deal with a new email you will have th esame problem...

Latest posts