• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Looks like Kaino is back

ABs2011

First XV
Country Flag

New Zealand

Club or Nation

Hurricanes

Just read that Kaino is not far away from signing a 2 year deal with the NZRU, Blues and surprisingly North Harbour (although unlikely he'll play much ITM cup anyway).

Good news for AB fans though as Kaino was a beast before he left!!

Shaggy

First XV
Country Flag

New Zealand

Club or Nation

New Zealand

That's great news ... should be interesting to see if he can recapture the form he had before he left ... the Blues should have a great back row, with Kaino and Luatua

ABs2011

First XV
Country Flag

New Zealand

Club or Nation

Hurricanes

No.8 for blues??

That's the interesting Q. If No8 for the Blues (which is most likely) then what position will he be targeting for the ABs? What position will the ABs want him to play? Good luck at No. 8 for the ABs.....More chance at 6.

jessta

Academy Player
Country Flag

New Zealand

Club or Nation

Blues

i never understood why he left NZ

****** me off when blokes leave in career best form. Why not bugger off when your slowing down and beggining to head into retirement

DuncTheDoodle

First XV
Country Flag

Wales

Club or Nation

Ospreys

I was all ready to write 'That's great news' or something, before remembering that means we'll have to play against him again and beginning to reconsider. One of the players of the 2011 World Cup.

Big Ewis

Hall of Fame
Country Flag

France

Club or Nation

Toulon

I was all ready to write 'That's great news' or something, before remembering that means we'll have to play against him again and beginning to reconsider. One of the players of the 2011 World Cup.

yup. Downright bestial with his carrying. Pure, pure power at loose forward, big plus for the AB during that RWC run..