Lord Shehan Modding

shehan

Academy Player
Country Flag
New Zealand
Club or Nation
Blues
Unique kits created by me, for Rugby challenge 3 game

Please do not dislike my work, since I put a lot of effort in creating these jerseys in my own free time.
I request tighthead, Noah J and other members to stop disliking my work as it is not offensive to any of you.
#NoNegativity

South Africa home jersey is located under custom 6 or 7 I think

Please do not dislike my work, since I put a lot of effort in creating these jerseys in my own free time.
I request tighthead, Noah J and other members to stop disliking my work as it is not offensive to any of you.
#NoNegativity
I would like to point out that people started disliking your work when you told us all to stop caring about rugby challenge and play fifa... Also the spamming doesnt help

I would like to point out that people started disliking your work when you told us all to stop caring about rugby challenge and play fifa... Also the spamming doesnt help
I am sorry for that :)

Hey, I would like Rugby Jerseys for the Currie Cup 1st Div? Here are few pics of how they look. Thanks a lot images (9).jpg images (6).jpg images (9).jpg images (6).jpg

Attachments

• Franco-Booysen-Inaction-110805G300.JPG
    Franco-Booysen-Inaction-110805G300.JPG
    28.8 KB · Views: 8
  • images (8).jpg
    images (8).jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 6
  • images (5).jpg
    images (5).jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 6
sure bro, I will try get them done as soon as possible. Also could you tell me which jerseys you want done,
thanks
The Team Names are as follows:

Border Bulldogs
Down Touch Griffons
Valke Rugby
SWD Eagles
Boland Kaveliers
Leopards Rugby

Latest posts