• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Los ,Woosah, Kafta

Originally posted by .:kaftka:.@Feb 1 2006, 01:44 AM
It is isn't it? But now that we've all banded together as brothers in arms we, the Truth Army, are going to fight the oppressors by halving their authority...singlehandedly.

Stupid move, topic creator.
<
<

oh ****, alright, you are funny ya *******.

almost quoted the previous one as I laughed almost as much...but this was a doozey!

<
<

Originally posted by Los Lover+Feb 1 2006, 12:46 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Los Lover @ Feb 1 2006, 12:46 AM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-.:kaftka:.
@Feb 1 2006, 01:44 AM
It is isn't it? But now that we've all banded together as brothers in arms we, the Truth Army, are going to fight the oppressors by halving their authority...singlehandedly.

<
<

almost quoted the previous one as I laughed almost as much...but this was a doozey!

<
<
[/b]
I have to confess, I'd been building something like that up since the start of the thread...

...Now it's out of my system, lets make an agreement...

I, Kaftka Von Schneizburgen, hereby declare that I will not launch any unprovoked attacks towards Los Lover, or any other member from this day forward. I will also do my best to ignore any posts made by Los Lover that I find offensive, thus reducing the risk of provoking an argument, and therefore singlehandedly halving my post count.

[Imagine signature here]

Originally posted by .:kaftka:.+Feb 1 2006, 01:53 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (.:kaftka:. @ Feb 1 2006, 01:53 AM)</div>
Originally posted by Los Lover@Feb 1 2006, 12:46 AM

<
<

<
<
I have to confess, I'd been building something like that up since the start of the thread...

I, Kaftka Von Schneizburgen, hereby declare that I will not launch any unprovoked attacks towards Los Lover, or any other member from this day forward. I will also do my best to ignore any posts made by Los Lover that I find offensive, thus reducing the risk of provoking an argument, and therefore singlehandedly halving my post count.

[Imagine signature here] [/b]
2. I Los Loveris wellhungus maximus hereby declare that I will: let kaftka ignore me when I am being an idiot and will stop being an asshole, although some may perceive that I still I am. I will also try and be more constructive. I will still taunt woosah about apologising to me though cos it's funny and I will occasionally join my fellow crusaders in the fight for the truth. Oh and kaftka is funny.

<<signature>>

I signed mine in blood...

well, tomato sauce.

<
<

Originally posted by CeeJay@Jan 31 2006, 11:19 PM
Take a look at you and esoj before you start dishing out warnings!
All we ruined was a thread or two in the RL2 section, no major loss.

loratardine is the worst for slagging off, hes got that welsh fury!

Originally posted by Los Lover+Feb 1 2006, 01:02 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Los Lover @ Feb 1 2006, 01:02 AM)</div>
Originally posted by .:kaftka:.@Feb 1 2006, 01:53 AM
Originally posted by Los Lover@Feb 1 2006, 12:46 AM

<
<

<
<

[Imagine signature here]
2. I Los Loveris wellhungus maximus hereby declare that I will: let kaftka ignore me when I am being an idiot and will stop being an asshole, although some may perceive that I still I am. I will also try and be more constructive. I will still taunt woosah about apologising to me though cos it's funny and I will occasionally join my fellow crusaders in the fight for the truth. Oh and kaftka is funny.

<<signature>>

I signed mine in blood...

well, tomato sauce.

<
<
[/b]
i am not signing til people notice i have 2 a's in my name
<

woosAAh

woosaah

(thats including los's sig) cause it doesnt count if its not accurate (not that its accurate anyway)

Latest posts