• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

LOUD NOISES

What's that? Well if you were a man, I'd punch you. Punch you right in the mouth.

I wanna say something. I'm gonna put it out there; if you like it, you can take it, if you don't, send it right back...I want to be on you.

Ladies and gentlemen, can I please have your attention. I've just been handed an urgent and horrifying news story. I need all of you, to stop what you're doing and listen.

Cannonball!

It's so damn hot.................. milk was a BAD choice!!!

It's actually an optical illusion.... the pattern on the pants. I'm taking them back today.

Back to the... ah... pants store. Don't act like you're not impressed.

"You look hot. Maybe don't wear a bra next time? What? No I was talking to you. I don't know her name. What is it? L... Lanolin? Lanolin?? Like the sheep's wool?"

I just saw an invisible glass containing water in an invisible room. Or DID I...........................?

RonBurgundy.jpg

You are real ugly. So ugly, you are invisible. That's right, you are so ugly i want to punch you in the face even when i can't see your ugly face. Because your ugly. Damn!

For example, here is a stick i prepared earlier. I named it ****. You remind me of a stick and you are also a ****, so your new name is f*ckstick. Listen and learn f*ckstick, listen and learn.

Oh, Baxter, you are my little gentleman. I'll take you to foggy London town 'cause you are my little gentleman. Wow, this burrito is delicious, but it is filling.

Given that i have to fill my days with "unemployed business" i watched anchorman again for the millionth time thanks to this thread.
Haha!

Latest posts