• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

LP - World class or international calibre?

That would be great!

I am trying out a slightly different type of edit at the moment - basically I am reducing slightly the attribute levels of international and world class players, so that they have attributes in the top range of what a class national player would have, with generally only a limited amount of attributes that go above this level and these only by a point or two - the majority of the attributes will not go higher than the top level from national. The aim of it is to make good national players still good enough to get picked in certain circumstances over an international calibre player, depending on what attributes you want to go for in your selection, form, experience etc - in vanilla any international calibre player generally has every attribute higher than the top national player, genrally by a big margin, making selection generally a bit of a no brainer. Once I have entered in the adjustments to the attributes of international players, my plan is to then raise a few players from national calibre to international calibre level (generally those who are hot prospects but not recognised as such by the game, or those who have won more than the odd cap or two) without actually boosting up their attributes (as their attributes will be good enough now), and then change around some of the players classified as World Class. If i ever finsih the edit I will post it up so you can have a look and see what you think.

Latest posts