• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Luke Abraham Joins Sale Sharks

C

Col

Any good? Not sure I've seen a great deal of him?

Will struggle to be first choice in the back row with White, JM Fernandez Lobbe, Lund & Chabal around.

He's gone well whenever I've seen him play. A good addition to your squad I would say.

Damnit, these Pesky Saints are getting on my nerves now. Sign some players from a different team!

Can anyone tell me why Erinle left Wasps and went to Leicester? He was a damn good centre while in London, don't you think?

Damnit, these Pesky Saints are getting on my nerves now. Sign some players from a different team! [/b]

Eh?

Lund is on his way to Biarritz according to all the reports. We've only half-inched 3 of your players as far as I'm aware.

I heard Lund was Northampton bound.

Not that bothered about I Fernández Lobbe & Mayor leaving, but Foden is a real loss.

He wont give up away from home in Europe. If he is indeed destined for South West France

It's a start :) for Biarritz having one player give his all North of Bordeaux.

Not a huge loss, really, an above average flanker but certainly currently he is behind 3 better players in the back three at Sale when everyone is fit. But our scrum need reinforcements at the back so I guess Abraham will slot in nicely when required.

Latest posts