• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Luke McAlister

M

McAlister

This man can run you crazy.
He are a great playmaker.
Say your say about this great living legend.

How about a rep point guys. McAlister is great [/b]

make a thread about the amazing wallabies and how they're going to win the world cup, take a photo of yourself in wallabies gear, post it up on these forums and i will give you all the rep you want :cheers:

<div class='quotemain'> How about a rep point guys. McAlister is great [/b]

make a thread about the amazing wallabies and how they're going to win the world cup, take a photo of yourself in wallabies gear, post it up on these forums and i will give you all the rep you want :cheers:
[/b][/quote]

I dont know about the McAlister dude, but i'd rather be executed.

This man can run you crazy.
He are a great playmaker.
Say your say about this great living legend. [/b]

Luke's Dad "Charlie Mac" was a League Legend to alot of people in NZ. He'd easily run havok through any team with ease, He was such a strong runner with the ball. My dad would talk about him all the time him when i was growing up and still going to school. He'd always talk about How "Charlie Mac" was a good player but quite scrappy and dirty as well. He played rugby alongside Pat yate's a few times and both players re-known for tree trunk thighs and 2 players you wouldnt want to tackle

How about a rep point guys. McAlister is great [/b]

Post something worthy of a +rep and I`ll gladly do it. But fishing for rep like that will result in a warning mate.

Lukes good but I don't like it how he does them trick kicks every now and then. He gets a little carried away with his kicks sometimes other than that hes an excellent player now and has plenty of room to get even better.

guys sorry about the rep story just wanting some rep but anyway McAlister is every great attacker and one of the best playmakers

McAlister is an awesome player. He has that razzle dazzle factor which often makes him probably one of the most difficult players in the game to defend. He's very versatile and can pretty much play anywhere in the backline. Got stacks of potential

McAlister is good, he has vision for a gap & the pace & skills to get through it, but he has no vision for the supporting players. He blows a lot of tries by passing the wrong way on a break. But still a great player.

Ok type in Luke McAlistar in google everyone, when you do it will say "Luke McAlistar is a super moderator at Rugby forums" thats me. :D :bana: :bravo: (another board as i said)

Now this guys on -5 rep. Thats what happens when you ask for it.

Anyways McAlister is definitley not the best attacker, there are plenty better midfielders. And he always does those stupid little chip kicks.

im not going to say anything bad about him because i love watching him most of the times, he hits gaps and its awsome watching him break the lines its most entertaining. i guess you would break tackles if you had legs like that!! his got horribly huge legs but i see them as a good thing.

im not going to say anything bad about him because i love watching him most of the times, he hits gaps and its awsome watching him break the lines its most entertaining. i guess you would break tackles if you had legs like that!! his got horribly huge legs but i see them as a good thing. [/b]

Yeah, those are called islander thighs :lol:

<div class='quotemain'> im not going to say anything bad about him because i love watching him most of the times, he hits gaps and its awsome watching him break the lines its most entertaining. i guess you would break tackles if you had legs like that!! his got horribly huge legs but i see them as a good thing. [/b]

Yeah, those are called islander thighs :lol:
[/b][/quote]

Was wondering why i didnt have them :huh:

Latest posts