• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Lwkfella'S Faces

L

lwkfella1991

will be making faces for rugby 08 here is my first one
morgan turinui

---------------------------------(See below for all my downloads. Last updated 26th September 2008)

26/09/2008
75943371te5.jpg

http://files.filefront.com/rugbyrar/;11813644;/fileinfo.html

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (lwkfella1991 @ Sep 14 2008, 05:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
will be making faces for rugby 08 here is my first one
morgan turinui
[/b]

Welcome to the TRF's face making family mate ;) .nice start,keep'em coming... :bravo:

Turinui had a rough night on the binge!

Good face though and good detail. Less hangover required lol

next face is phil waugh i cant do the hair in oedit because its all weird i have a template already but that one dosent work so here it is without his hair

comments plz

Hey man these look really realistic as, what do they look like in game, any screens?

i cant take screenies with my rugby 08 for some reason they look good in game but the worst one is prob turnui but waugh and lyons look good some when i release them it will be good if someone could make some screenies

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (lwkfella1991 @ Sep 15 2008, 01:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
i cant take screenies with my rugby 08 for some reason they look good in game but the worst one is prob turnui but waugh and lyons look good some when i release them it will be good if someone could make some screenies[/b]
Do you use fraps? Takes good ingame screens by pressing f10. EZ as to use.
Cant wait to see your faces in action.

Could you give me some tips of how you get them so real? I can get a good texture for the face but can never seem to map them properly. And the uv mapper seems to always move when I go from oedit to the game, I can never figure it out.

i make my textures 512x512 then in oedit go to the front section and just map it in there just look at the pic and make the nose lips eyes that size sorry im not really good at explaining things

and btw do u know any good site for NZ and south africa players photos

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (lwkfella1991 @ Sep 15 2008, 01:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
i make my textures 512x512 then in oedit go to the front section and just map it in there just look at the pic and make the nose lips eyes that size sorry im not really good at explaining things

and btw do u know any good site for NZ and south africa players photos[/b]

Does it retain its detail in game, the 512x512 texture?

next face is quade cooper not as good as the others because the pic was crap so here it is

Latest posts