• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Mad Dog Moody breaks ankle...

Mite doesn't laugh. That's for girls. And London "Big Smoke Better Than Northerners" media types.

Meanwhile, Munster rumble on ...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
Mite laughs..[/b]

whistle.gif
*Google search*
whistle.gif

laugh_ha_ha.jpg

A real pity for the guy. Its a short career at the best of times , so to have this so quickly after his last injury is harsh.

But with White and Borthwick in there to give away penalties already, the opposition don't need any more excuses to score points.

A shame for Moody... not for England.

Lipman is a quality 7; I'd still give Armitage a shot cos he deserves it. We're not lacking in this department and if SA has a good 6N then we'll have 3 half decent 7s to pick from.

As an unbiased Tigers supporter i think Moody's psychotic tendencies are probably needed by England at the moment. He can give away too many pens, but given the lack of dynamism in the pack he would have been a risk worth taking. Bring on Armitage i hope. Lipman is good and consistant, but armitage is dynamic and potentially world class.

Lipman has just been subbed off against Toulouse with a head injury of somesort. Armitage's chances are slightly increased.

Yea, Lipman got concussion and looks unlikely to take part in any training with England.

Latest posts