1. 2016 RBS Six Nations Rugby Table - The Rugby Forum
    Table updated after last fixture of the weekend

Mad Dog Moody breaks ankle...

Discussion in '2017 RBS Six Nations' started by Prestwick, Jan 23, 2009.

1. Prestwick

Prestwick Guest

2. Forum Ad Advertisement

3. shtove

shtove Guest

Mite doesn't laugh. That's for girls. And London "Big Smoke Better Than Northerners" media types.

Meanwhile, Munster rumble on ...

4. Nidhogg

Nidhogg Guest

A fiver on Johnson leaving Armitage home.

5. Bullitt

Bullitt Guest

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
    [​IMG]*Google search*[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. danny

danny Guest

A real pity for the guy. Its a short career at the best of times , so to have this so quickly after his last injury is harsh.

7. danny

danny Guest

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Teh Mite @ Jan 23 2009, 05:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    [​IMG]*Google search*[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [/b][/quote]
    No need!

8. Bullitt

Bullitt Guest

But with White and Borthwick in there to give away penalties already, the opposition don't need any more excuses to score points.

9. gingergenius

gingergenius Guest

A shame for Moody... not for England.

Lipman is a quality 7; I'd still give Armitage a shot cos he deserves it. We're not lacking in this department and if SA has a good 6N then we'll have 3 half decent 7s to pick from.

10. stormmaster1

stormmaster1 Guest

As an unbiased Tigers supporter i think Moody's psychotic tendencies are probably needed by England at the moment. He can give away too many pens, but given the lack of dynamism in the pack he would have been a risk worth taking. Bring on Armitage i hope. Lipman is good and consistant, but armitage is dynamic and potentially world class.

11. Nidhogg

Nidhogg Guest

Lipman has just been subbed off against Toulouse with a head injury of somesort. Armitage's chances are slightly increased.

12. bobilycious

bobilycious Guest

Yea, Lipman got concussion and looks unlikely to take part in any training with England.

Enjoyed this thread? Register to post your reply - click here!