• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Magic Weekend?

G

getofmeland

Is it the Murryfield Magic Weekend??

Or is SuperLeague trying to forget that because they know Millenium Magic is a far better name and lots more fun??

Just "Magic weekend" now. Stupid move, leaving what is possibly thwe worlds finest stadium for a rickity old shed which the SRU rented out for a tenner and a bag of scratchings.

C'est la vie.

Be Interesting to see whether the crowds rival that of Millenium Magic Weekends past... but remembering there are now 2 more teams as well and 2 sets of fans...

£25 for 7 Games of Rugby is bloody cheap tho... Guess they needed to give the fans some incentive... haha

It's a good deal but reports are reaching me that people are becoming disillusioned with the MM weekend and I can see it being scrapped the year after next if I'm honest.

A shame - the first year was excellent.

It definitely has, but the games they drew this time were by and large pretty uninspiring.

Any idea on the crowd numbers compared to last years Millenium Magic?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (St Helens RLFC @ May 3 2009, 11:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
It's a good deal but reports are reaching me that people are becoming disillusioned with the MM weekend[/b]

People like James Graham & Keiron Cunningham you mean ;)

Latest posts