Votes: 17 34.0%

• Total voters

superprop

Academy Player
Country Flag
Ireland
Club or Nation
Leinster
Who'd win next season it will definately be the top 14 with the influx of southern players. Would put in Super 15 but it's more similar to the H Cup. Can't find the top 14 one but here is the mid-season dream team.

Please add the end of season. top 14 team if you know it or I'll do it as soon as I know it.

Last edited by a moderator:
1. Thomas < Tonga'uiha
2. Strauss > Brits
3. Ross < Mujati
4. Jones ? Botha
5. Gray > Robson
6. O'Brien > Johnson
7. Warburton ? Robshaw
8. Heaslip > Joubert
9. Pienaar > Simpson
10. O'Gara ? Evans
11. Visser < Tuilagi
12. Davies ? Fuimaono-Sapolu
13. Laulala < Tuilagi
14. Carr < Ashton
15. Nacewa > Goode

Warburton is better than Robshaw no doubt. Also don't forget whatever team the Top 14 put out.

I've never seen 2 players that are so ? for one another than ROG and Evans. They've the definitive ? relationship!

No he's not.

Also Nick Evans is not "?" with ROG, he's miles better

Warburton is the best 7 in Ireland and Britain so how is he not better than someone who doesn't even start for England.

Last edited:
No he's not.

Also Nick Evans is not "?" with ROG, he's miles better

This.

It's all academic anyway. We all know that the official teams of the season aren't the best that the leagues could put out. For example; Gethin Jenkins, Adam Jones, Bradley Davies, Johnny Sexton, Brian O'Driscoll, Tommy Bowe and Doug Howlett would all walk onto the ML team.

I don't place too much store in dream teams. If I was to compare the strengths of the legues though, I'd place the Top 14 as the best league in Europe, Magners League second and Aviva Premiership third. The strength of the top 6 teams in France (ie teams with the potential to win domestic and European silverware) outweighs the strength of the top 6 teams in the other leagues. The bottom 3 or 4 teams in each league are terribly poor.

I would watch both ML and A.Prem before I'd watch the T14. I find it incredibly boring, so forward orientated it makes me cringe. The out halves are nowhere near the standard of the AP and ML because it's 9 man rugby that is why France don't have a world class out half, I'd rather have Ian Humphreys as an outhalf than Trinh-Duc. Toulouse and R.Metro are the only teams who use their backs as much any premiership or ML side.

I agree the top 14 is full of rich yet useless teams who have hardly any home grown players with the exception of one or two teams. toulon and stade francais in particular make me cringe

Last edited:

Latest posts