• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Major League Rugby

Major league rugby has launched it's streaming service it call the rugby network for international viewers it's free I don't know what the story is for North Americans I just signed up for it
Thank you, i've signed up to this now, excited

Major league rugby has launched it's streaming service it call the rugby network for international viewers it's free I don't know what the story is for North Americans I just signed up for it
Thanks for the info!!

I found an article with link as well if someone needs:

MLR All Access.

Last edited:
As i'm a New Orleans Saints fan i'm going to follow NOLA Gold. Makes sense

Then you might find this article interesting. I think Tristan Blewett is back in his home country of South Africa now. He was really good with NOLA Gold, so I guess he got home sick.

Last edited:
I don't have any favourite teams for the MLR,so will support SD Legion :) I remember it's your favourite team (judging by your avatars) Rugbyian :)

NOLA Gold
They have an interesting kit as far as I remember (do they call it Mardi gras kit? I remember I read it somewhere)

I don't have any favourite teams for the MLR,so will support SD Legion :) I remember it's your favourite team (judging by your avatars) Rugbyian :)

They have an interesting kit as far as I remember (do they call it Mardi gras kit? I remember I read it somewhere)
1616102994067.png Alright Yulia! :cool: Yes, I'm a Legion fan and have been since MLR began four years ago. Unfortunately, due to Covid-19/health insurance reasons at the University of San Diego's Torero Stadium the Legion will be playing their home games in Las Vegas this season instead of here in San Diego. https://sdlegion.com/
1616102093652.png

Last edited:
Here's the Major League Rugby teams for the 2021 season. The Austin Gilgronis and LA Giltinis are both owned by Aussie Adam Gilchrist (not the cricket player of the same name). He's an egomaniac who incorporated the first three letters of his last name into the names of the teams he owns, which are both based on cocktails. :rolleyes: The Dallas Jackals who planned to play this year are on hiatus until next season.
1616315146870.png

Last edited:

Latest posts