• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Making new mod

mattinator88

Academy Player
Country Flag
South Africa
Club or Nation
South Africa
Hey guys, I was thinking of making a mod(I got all the stuff for it) but I just want some help with some advice or some doing here and there, but I will do most of it myself.

Any help would most appreciated, thanks:D

I was thinking of practically redesigning the game, making AI better if you want(adding new difficulty eg.club,pro,elite, international and world class), Making up to date rosters, new tournaments, super 15(if possible) and any other suggestions.

Thanks Mantgn240, do you know who's who when modding faces? I open up the data.gob using biggui and move all the fsh files into another folder for the fshed to use, but I have no idea who's who. Are they in alphabetical order?

Not much, but I'll officially start once I've figured out what the order is for players and how to use biggui to edit the big files, I just need to find out how to use some of the editing equipment then I'll be making this mod

Last edited:
Hey matt can you please send me the name of the program or atleast a link I realy want to make a mod myself please

hello, you can not change the format of the tournament, but if you can change teams.

which tournaments you want to change or modify?
if you want I can help

Last edited:
Thanks Mantgn240, do you know who's who when modding faces? I open up the data.gob using biggui and move all the fsh files into another folder for the fshed to use, but I have no idea who's who. Are they in alphabetical order?

sorry for the late reply, when you open the gob file, the players names will be opposite their corrosponding .big files for ex:

be7c5dd9cf4e5d81a0a6cc22193bc7cf.big Paul O'Connell this file should contain the player's face, their not in alphabetical order so you will have to use the gob to match the file with the players!

Will it be completed?Will it be completed?

Latest posts