• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Manu Tuilagi and David Cameron

haha if not photo shopped then that is funny.. see what happens when you let samoans play for england haha theyll pull pranks on the countries' most important figures.

on ya manu.

<iframe style="width: 1px; height: 1px; border: medium none; position: absolute;" allowtransparency="true" class="twitter-tweet twitter-tweet-rendered" id="twitter-widget-0" frameborder="0" scrolling="no"></iframe>
Big Gav hasn't seen such jokes at number 10 since Sam Norton-Knight was the fly-half for the Cardiff Blues... pic.twitter.com/Hh3s65oDMn
â€" Super Gavin Henson (@UnrealGavHenson) September 16, 2013
Zing :lol:
<script async="" src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script><iframe style="display: none;" allowtransparency="true" id="rufous-sandbox" frameborder="0" scrolling="no"></iframe>

treason. Hang the insolent scoundrel !

P.S.: maybe he....thought he could get away with it with nobody seeing it.

As per usual with the media theres been a huge overreaction to this, its hardly as if Manu punched Cameron or copped off with his missus

I seriously don't understand how people can be offended by this, it was a pretty informal do...

That's a crack up! Good on him for having the balls to do it.

I seriously don't understand how people can be offended by this, it was a pretty informal do...

please, these kinds of things are planned beforehand. It's one of these typical "oh, you !..." moments. Maybe to make the prime minister look 'cool' or smt...

No.

He's been forced to write a letter of apology, and Freddie Burns has apologised for seeming to condone it (the RFU have clearly had a word).

The PM will forever be known to me now as Bunny Ears Cameron.
[h=1][/h]It's prolly a good thing I live in the States. :p

das

What I find shocking is that Matt Stevens is seemingly the only one who knows not to button the last button on the blazer.

dude, I'm not even sure the kid can read. His IQ must be.............well....

Smart enough to pull off one of the funnier things I've see for a while.

Props to Manu, classic!!

At the end of the day the photographer could have pressed DELETE, he chose not to because there was obviously money to be made so BLAME the man behind the camera, what you have to remember these guys are still kids and love playing pranks its all harmless fun nobody died, nobody used chemical weapons, Cameroooooon wants to get over himself, thats the problem with the Eaton Posh Boys Club, they are far too much up themselves. "My apology is in the post."

^ of course.
If Cameron doesn't want this to come out, it sure, most fkn definitely won't. This is all staged ppl, move along, there's nothin to see here.
Pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase, guys. C'mon. Politics.

Latest posts