• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Manual Jumping!!

N

nui1stxv

Hey ppls, dont no if this has been covered yet, but just thought yous wud like to no that there is a manual jump for the ball button!! Well there was one in the demo (Aus vs Eng PS2), just try pressing circle next time under the high ball!!
<

they look magnificent. they work surprisingly well. Just the timing is wat you have to get right. just stumbled across this button while playing multiplayer demo. which is wear i can c the longevity of the game coming from.

I reckon a few of the guys around here need to receive a bit of a friendly warning with regards to spam. I know that's rich coming from a bloke like me but some of the **** that gets churned out on the Rugby 2005 board is ridiculous.

Originally posted by Wally@Mar 11 2005, 08:27 PM
I reckon a few of the guys need to be bit a friendly warning about spam. I know that's rich coming from a bloke like me but some of the **** that gets churned out on the Rugby 2005 board is ridiculous.
Absolutely, this has been on my mind for a while now. I'm not really getting that ****** off but the amount of **** some people post here does make me wonder if neh really is the worst spammer.

Jumping looks good but its pathetic..

For one, trying to control the fullback and work out where the ball is heading is near impossible..the 2nd is that half the time the ball can be 5m to either side and he still grabs it.

Most annoying is when you kick to touch and they teleport the ball to themself.

Latest posts