• Thread starter THE CHIROPRACTOR101
  • Start date
T

THE CHIROPRACTOR101

any kiwi see this?

yeah sidhe are doing there first game for the sony handheld machine
forgot wat its called but its a racing game...looks alright

BUT WHERE WAS RUGBY LEAGUE 2 MATE!!!
stupid presenter doesnt know anything..id rather watch mario play a rugby league demo for the whole 10minutes of slobering back and forth

"so how did you get into the gaming business?"...
BULLS$%^...WE WANNA SEE RUGBY LEAGUE2!!!

what say you Mario?
WHAT SAY YOU!!!!
<
?...????

nice shirt buy the way
<

Chiro.....why on your avartar is a bull dogs player trying to start the lawnmower in the middle of a game?

No..................I didn't see it. Obviously the interview was rigged towards the PSP.

Originally posted by Gay-Guy@May 19 2005, 02:22 PM
Chiro.....why on your avartar is a bull dogs player trying to start the lawnmower in the middle of a game?

No..................I didn't see it. Obviously the interview was rigged towards the PSP.
coz sonny bill needed to shave the some panthers at the local zoo...

he did a good job
<

yep obviously not about rl2 BUT!!!..
if i was him i wud talk non-stop about rugby league 2..every question she askd i wud try to talk about rugby league2

"so how did you get in the gaming industry"

"well,my dear cos i love the life style change...and
COZ WE GOT THIS NEW RUGBY LEAGUE GAME COMING OUT AND AWESOME AND YOU SHOULD SEE THE HITS ITS MAADDD AND THE GAMEPLAY HAS IMPROVED AND ITS ONLINE AND YOU CAN PLAY AS SONNY BILL AND AS DARREN LOCKEYER,DID I MENTION ITS ONLINE AND ...."

didn't see it but wouldn't be suprised if sony had word into someones ear about what the interview should be about.

Chiro,

They probably edited the interview anyway or would of had he talked about the RL2.

By the way - where is the ball?

they cant hav edited it...its a live show

what u going on about?

what ball?

Originally posted by THE CHIROPRACTOR101@May 20 2005, 09:59 PM
what u going on about?

what ball?
I think he is on about your sig!

That looks like a good pic for my spot the ball thread! (I am always trying to promote my threads!! Mario, take note
<
)

theres a ball in rugby league!?!
<

..i thought they just run on the field and randomly smash each other....

Originally posted by BigTen@May 20 2005, 08:35 PM
Chiro,

They probably edited the interview anyway or would of had he talked about the RL2.

By the way - where is the ball?
Good Morning is live

Opps - I didn't realise that it was live. It is tough to edit things that are live.

I am still curious as to where the ball Chiro. Nice response to gjohn85's post though.

Originally posted by BigTen@May 22 2005, 06:55 PM
Opps - I didn't realise that it was live.  It is tough to edit things that are live.

I am still curious as to where the ball Chiro.  Nice response to gjohn85's post though.
look at no.8s face in the black jersey(joel clinton) and look to the left side and you will see a whit curve...thats the money
<

anyways it was killer hit from sonnybill!!!...spit,sweat everything came exploding of joel clintons face!!!

but joel held his ground tho...gotta give em that!!!..he never backs down

by the way mario
<

whats the hits like???

we got hitstick action???

Originally posted by THE CHIROPRACTOR101@May 19 2005, 11:47 AM
what say you Mario?
WHAT SAY YOU!!!!
<
?...????
They wanted me to talk about aspects of the business, not about certain products. Besides, I didn't have permission from HES to play a demo of the game.

There is however a small bit of footage floating around taken from the Aussie Channel 10 news piece done for E3.

There is a thread on the official forums somewhere providing a link to someone that captured it.

Come on MUZ!!! We're only 4 months out from release!!! Give us an official preview! Or something!!!

Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeease!

Originally posted by sanzar@May 25 2005, 04:47 PM
Come on MUZ!!! We're only 4 months out from release!!! Give us an official preview! Or something!!!
There will be plenty of stuff released before the game comes out.

Originally posted by Mario+May 25 2005, 04:40 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Mario @ May 25 2005, 04:40 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-THE CHIROPRACTOR101
@May 19 2005, 11:47 AM
what say you Mario?
WHAT SAY YOU!!!!
<
?...????
They wanted me to talk about aspects of the business, not about certain products. Besides, I didn't have permission from HES to play a demo of the game.

There is however a small bit of footage floating around taken from the Aussie Channel 10 news piece done for E3.

There is a thread on the official forums somewhere providing a link to someone that captured it. [/b]
I SAW THAT!

I SAW THAT!!!!

on channel 10

looked mad it was in the background couldnt see much.....BUT I SAW IT!

lol
<

Latest posts