• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Marseille Quarter finals Accommodation

CallumS

Academy Player
Hi folks,

Any have advice for accommodation in or around Marseille for the quarter final weekend? Have tickets to both games but looking at accommodation in Marseille is fairly limited and pricey.

Keen if there is any good surrounding areas with good transport from the stadium.

Hi There, i am renting my appartement in Marseille. in the 12 arrondissement. You can take the tram to acces to Stade Velodrome.
It is a 3 x bedroom, 1 x bathroom, 1 x toilet.

Hi There, i am renting my appartement in Marseille. in the 12 arrondissement. You can take the tram to acces to Stade Velodrome.
It is a 3 x bedroom, 1 x bathroom, 1 x toilet.
Hi pal, would happy to know more? Feel free to private message me. Thanks for the offer.

Hi folks,

Any have advice for accommodation in or around Marseille for the quarter final weekend? Have tickets to both games but looking at accommodation in Marseille is fairly limited and pricey.

Keen if there is any good surrounding areas with good transport from the stadium.
Did you get anything sorted in the end? If not please drop me an email: [email protected] and I can send you some options to consider.

uodw.jpg

Hello everybody,
If you are looking for an apartment for October 14 or 15, you can contact me at the following address: [email protected]
I rent my apartment for 3 people.
You can also contact me at this address if you are looking for a car to come from the airport or to get there
If you're interested, it went very well in the first match against Argentina apart from some fans who entered the stadium a little late. But the atmosphere was truly incredible.
thank you.

Hi folks,

Are you renting a car or you are just using public transportation? I just came back and I rented an Airbnb with a great view in a residential area 10 minutes by car to the Velodrome, there is plenty of car park for free 15-20 minutes walking from the stadium.

Latest posts