• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Mass Effect

C

CeeJay

Do any of you guys have this on pc? I bought it and dont know how to register it online, everytime I try to play it wants my online registration code. I have an account at bioware, when I choose to register games the only one available is mass effect2.

Anyone now how and where I can register?

Well, I registered this and it still wont let me play. What kind of crazy **** is this?

The last step before playing is that I have to re-enter my cd key while online. The EA pop up box that I type it in just continually refreshes itself every time I click OK after typing my cd key.

Im guessing that means its not valid. But it worked fine for the installation and registration at bioware.

Its been two days now, and still no response from customer support and the game still wont accept my cd key.

I'm kind of left with no option but to return it and forget about the mass effect series, or any bioware pc release.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (CeeJay @ Jan 29 2010, 03:15 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Its been two days now, and still no response from customer support and the game still wont accept my cd key.

I'm kind of left with no option but to return it and forget about the mass effect series, or any bioware pc release.[/b]

I had EXACTLY the same problem! Eventually, i though screw this, and downloaded the NO-CD Fix. I bought the game, and want to play it. It worked like a charm. So i recommend you do that. Also, using a NO-CD fix is perfectly legal, as you bought the game. It's better than returning it. Once they give you a response, you can back up your saves, and then install and activate it properly. It's their own fault for using this stupid DRM.

Thanks for the reply.

What is the no cd fix and how will it help me? (sorry, I have no clue!)

I still havent had a reply of any kind from customer support. Is it always lie that with slightly older games? They've already made the bulk of their profit so they don't bother anymore!?

Latest posts