Mass Effect

Discussion in 'General Gaming Chat' started by St Helens RLFC, Feb 24, 2008.

1. Made a start on it this morning for an hour or so, and I have to say that I like what I see. Really enjoying it so far.

Any other forumites own this game? If so, what do you think?

2. Forum Ad Advertisement

3. BLR

BLR Guest

Yeah, it's good stuff....I don't like the limited party size though, I want the balanced party but the most bad ass characters aren't suitable for proper balance at all, so I am stuck with the wussy characters!

4. I've only just got into the Citadel. Long way to go, methinks.

5. BLR

BLR Guest

I won't give anything away but the game gets interesting whence the way of doing things becomes less...linear...

6. esoj

esoj Guest

I'm waiting for the pc version to come out in may.

7. Finished it today after two serious days worth of gaming. Absolutely outstanding. I hardly scratched the surface, either.

8. esoj

esoj Guest

I read somewhere pc version isn't coming out till late may now which is a bit dissappointing

9. Get it esoj, it's unbelievable. Well worth the wait.

10. esoj

esoj Guest

I definitely will. I have a pretty good pc now and from what I have heard the pc version is more than just a simple port from the console version.

11. Jer1cho

Jer1cho Guest

I really hope so. I cant wait for this game. I am so glad it is coming to PC!!! I dont have enough cash for a console atm, and even if i did i would buy a PS3 (Final Fantsy Final Fantasy Final Fantasy!!!) But lets just hold thumbs. It's been a while since i got completely lost in the brilliance of a a game (Except for Final Fantasy 12 that is ). :)

12. esoj

esoj Guest

yep fingers crossed it turns out good we find out in another few weeks.

13. Maccaweeny

Maccaweeny Guest

It's been delayed you PC homoz :p Only by three weeks or so though, if you're wanting to play a good RPG before Mass Effect comes out though, try The Witcher.

14. esoj

esoj Guest

yeah heard good things about the witcher might pick it up. tried the demo a couple months back on my old peice of crap pc and the experince was not good even with a lot of the settings turned down.

15. Maccaweeny

Maccaweeny Guest

I finished it in two days straight, according to the time played on my save game, i've spent half of my time the past two days playing it (20 hours/48), so obviously I was on my pc the majority of my awake hours :D Totally buggered my gym and study routine, but hey

Best RPG i've played since Baldur's Gate II was release in 2000.

16. its good but the CD protection system is a let down, i mean when you buy a game you should have full access reguardless of the times you want to reformat your pc..

17. crowbar129

crowbar129 Guest

A shame there's no demo out there for the pc :(.

18. janco

janco Guest

I haven't tried it yet but i heard good things about it..

19. gergerger

gergerger Guest

any screenshots for this?

20. Anditek

Anditek Guest

I picked it up not so long ago. I enjoyed the first couple of missions then it just turned into tedious hours of pointless running around and shooting baddies.

21. PointBlank

PointBlank Guest

One of the best games on 360 so far. Takes so long to complete it 100%!

Enjoyed this thread? Register to post your reply - click here!