• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Mass Effect

S

St Helens RLFC

Made a start on it this morning for an hour or so, and I have to say that I like what I see. Really enjoying it so far.

Any other forumites own this game? If so, what do you think?

Made a start on it this morning for an hour or so, and I have to say that I like what I see. Really enjoying it so far.

Any other forumites own this game? If so, what do you think?
[/b]
Yeah, it's good stuff....I don't like the limited party size though, I want the balanced party but the most bad ass characters aren't suitable for proper balance at all, so I am stuck with the wussy characters!

I've only just got into the Citadel. Long way to go, methinks.
[/b]
I won't give anything away but the game gets interesting whence the way of doing things becomes less...linear...

Finished it today after two serious days worth of gaming. Absolutely outstanding. I hardly scratched the surface, either.

I read somewhere pc version isn't coming out till late may now which is a bit dissappointing

I definitely will. I have a pretty good pc now and from what I have heard the pc version is more than just a simple port from the console version.

from what I have heard the pc version is more than just a simple port from the console version.[/b]

I really hope so. I cant wait for this game. I am so glad it is coming to PC!!! I dont have enough cash for a console atm, and even if i did i would buy a PS3 (Final Fantsy Final Fantasy Final Fantasy!!!) But lets just hold thumbs. It's been a while since i got completely lost in the brilliance of a a game (Except for Final Fantasy 12 that is ). :)

It's been delayed you PC homoz :p Only by three weeks or so though, if you're wanting to play a good RPG before Mass Effect comes out though, try The Witcher.

yeah heard good things about the witcher might pick it up. tried the demo a couple months back on my old peice of crap pc and the experince was not good even with a lot of the settings turned down.

I finished it in two days straight, according to the time played on my save game, i've spent half of my time the past two days playing it (20 hours/48), so obviously I was on my pc the majority of my awake hours :D Totally buggered my gym and study routine, but hey

Best RPG i've played since Baldur's Gate II was release in 2000.

its good but the CD protection system is a let down, i mean when you buy a game you should have full access reguardless of the times you want to reformat your pc..

I picked it up not so long ago. I enjoyed the first couple of missions then it just turned into tedious hours of pointless running around and shooting baddies.

Latest posts