Massive Forward pass problem...

Discussion in 'Rugby Video Games & Apps' started by OoOGazOoO, Mar 13, 2005.

1. OoOGazOoO

OoOGazOoO Guest

Played the game for the past couple of days and it is dodgy in the fact that the number of forward passes go un-detected by the ref in the game.

For instance, it normally occurs when the other team get the ball and put on a move from their fly half, give it to a centre and the centre passes it back, but when he passes back it seems to go forward a fair distance.

Any one else notice this? ? ?

Also, the slowness of the fly halfs when they recieve the ball is a bad feature within the game, they are always stood still and take a fair time to get going.

2. Forum Ad Advertisement

3. CeeJay

CeeJay Guest

Keep playing mate, youll soon find these to be the least of your problems.

4. Gay-Guy

Gay-Guy Guest

Yes....also the fly-half receiving the ball standing still may soon be a thing of the past

5. Bullitt

Bullitt Guest

Why? Is there a patch file going to be made availible?

6. Gay-Guy

Gay-Guy Guest

No. It is beating the system by bending the rules [​IMG] (think the matrix).

When I get the game this week I'll try this:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>

7. CeeJay

CeeJay Guest

I just tried doing this on the ps2 demo and it works, but the halfback has some issues getting free of the ruck, making the whole thing a bit twitchy. However, do it off a forward crash up and it works fine, as long as there is a forward available call him in, give him the ball, then just turn him sideways and pass it to no.10 who recieves while running forward!

8. Gay-Guy

Gay-Guy Guest

You are a genius!!!!! Thanks mate [​IMG]

Enjoyed this thread? Register to post your reply - click here!