Amiga500

First XV
TRF Legend
Country Flag
Ireland
Club or Nation
Ulster
Anyone any thoughts?

Obviously I'm biased, but Ulster v Munster was pretty good. Hard to beat an overtime try/conversion to level the game and put all 4 teams within a point at the top of the table.

Yeah I'll second that. Irish rivalries are one of the few games with hype and atmosphere about it in this league, and that was a great game to boot.

I thought Leinster vs Glasgow (the 34 all game) was a good game to watch.

Yeah I'll second that. Irish rivalries are one of the few games with hype and atmosphere about it in this league, and that was a great game to boot.

You obviously didn't see any of the judgement day matches at the millennium stadium.

The best atmospheres are often between the Irish teams though, you're right.

When Ospreys play any of the top Irish teams there was always a good atmosphere too.

I thought Leinster vs Glasgow (the 34 all game) was a good game to watch.

I never seen it - might have got highlights.

Wonder is it on youtube (etc) anywhere?

I have the Ulster Munster match if anyone wants it to pass a boring couple of hours over the summer (instead of sitting watching the rain on the window :lol: )

I never seen it - might have got highlights.

Wonder is it on youtube (etc) anywhere?

I have the Ulster Munster match if anyone wants it to pass a boring couple of hours over the summer (instead of sitting watching the rain on the window :lol: )
got highlights but no full match

Last edited by a moderator:
I think for sheer excitement, you'd have to look far to beat Russell's last minute conversion to win the semi against Ulster.

I think for sheer excitement, you'd have to look far to beat Russell's last minute conversion to win the semi against Ulster.
Would be a good game for a Glasgow supporter yes, but the Ulster fans won't be too happy with it.

Latest posts