Matches You're Looking Forward to this Year

RWC2011Fan

Academy Player
Country Flag
New Zealand
Club or Nation
Ireland
Thread ***le says it all.

Apart from the Lions Tour and South Africa's little tournament thing with Samoa, Scotland and Italy, I'm looking forward to seeing Ireland taking on NZ again as well as seeing if Scotland can make it 3-from-3 against the Aussies. France vs. Tonga should be interesting too, in fact all of the World Cup rematches (SA vs. WAL, IRE vs. AUS) should make for great viewing. A lot of neat Tier 1 vs. Tier 2 match-ups this year, Wales and Ireland touring Japan and the US. should be fascinating on the attendance and public interest side of things. I wonder what television coverage for these matches will be like over there. Also looking forward to the Blues vs. France and Chiefs vs. Argentina.

Nice to see Georgia heading over to Argentina too, and I hear England will be playing a game in Uruguay as well!

I really want to see Japan beat Wales on the last match of the tour, then have the Raeburn Shield bouncing around Tier 2 for what could end up being quite a while.

Looking forward to Ireland in USA/Canada to see the younger players show what they can do, not so much Irelands Autumn series have a feeling with a new coach we'll have a tough time, even if it is Schmidt.

NZ v England is the big match for me this year. I want revenge.

For me its the Lions Tour. I love the Lions Tours, they're unique, special and supply us with some great Rugby. 2009 2nd Test still ranks as one of the best International Matches I have ever seen.

I'm pretty muh just as excited for the Japan Tour as I am for the Lions Tour - always been a fan of Japan and really looking forward to what young guns we'll send over!

Lions Vs Barbarians. Over a month to go and I'm already having trouble getting to sleep. Never been so excited for a rugby match.

The Lions tour obviously. Apart from that really looking forward to France touring NZ, the third game especially as I'm going to that one.

US beating up the Aussies and Kiwi's in the four nations. I am not talking about the scoreboard but kicking the living snot out of them with eye rakes, big hits, handbags, knuckle busters, head buts and the occasional biting and tip tackle.

Lots of interesting matches coming up. Really looking forward to Wales vs Japan and Italy in the South Africa tournament. Also England's recently announced match with a combined South American team could be quite fun to watch! :)

well NZ FRA obviously...
but I'm very curious about the mini-tournament thing. I want to see what Italy and Samoa can conjure.
Lions of course, as everybody.
Blues VS France should go well...

Argentina England should be very competitive.

WAL JAP will be a strange thing to watch, looking forward to that...hopefully Japan can be a little competitive at least, haven't seen them since the '11 RWC..

Heineken cup and the Top14 finals... So hoping to see a double Toulon vs Clermont matchup

Heineken cup and the Top14 finals... So hoping to see a double Toulon vs Clermont matchup

hehe yeah, has this ever happened before ? (not necessarily French teams, I mean like two teams from the Aviva meet, and meet in the HC too, same year ?)
Can you imagine the complex one team would have for the other if it lost BOTH finals ?!!

Latest posts