• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Matfield going to Toulon unless Heyneke is coach of the Springboks

M

mimic

Wow, thats a huge statement to make. The last time I saw this happen in New Zealand was with John Kirwan.

I wonder what Jake White thinks of this lolz

1- Jake White will not be Bok coach after 2007. Even if the Boks bring home the bacon in the form of old Bill after the RWC. Burned a few too many bridges with the big boys at SARU.

2- Playing for Toulon will not exclude Vic from playing for the Boks, as the contract offered is only a 6-month contract. It will obviously exclude Vic from Super 14, but he`ll still be available from the tri-nations onwards. So to all Kiwis and Aussies- don`t start celebrating yet!

3- With all the crap going on behind the scenes right now in the soap opera that passes for SARU administration, I reckon taking the small amount of R4 mil. for a 6-month contract is the smart thing to do, BUT

4- Making that sort of a statement is pretty ****, full stop. Makes me think a helluva lot less of Vic.

1- Jake White will not be Bok coach after 2007. Even if the Boks bring home the bacon in the form of old Bill after the RWC. Burned a few too many bridges with the big boys at SARU.

2- Playing for Toulon will not exclude Vic from playing for the Boks, as the contract offered is only a 6-month contract. It will obviously exclude Vic from Super 14, but he`ll still be available from the tri-nations onwards. So to all Kiwis and Aussies- don`t start celebrating yet!

3- With all the crap going on behind the scenes right now in the soap opera that passes for SARU administration, I reckon taking the small amount of R4 mil. for a 6-month contract is the smart thing to do, BUT

4- Making that sort of a statement is pretty ****, full stop. Makes me think a helluva lot less of Vic.

[/b]

Well on point 2 I understood that his contract covers two seasons in case Toulon are promoted to Top14.

Well bye bye Victor. There is no way that Heyneke will be the Bok coach... he is not black enough unfortunately... Anyone notice that SARU have never denied the story of him being coach with 10 quota players???

Latest posts