• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Matt "Francois Pienaar" Damon

S

Steve-o

443411-Photo0411_57276_44341_1.jpg

Picture source: http://www.emailjokes.co.za/

Is it me or does that not look like a Bok flanker... Still cant wait for the movie though

The face resemblance is pretty good... But his build is way off. He should've done a Christian Bale.

They should have cast Leonardo DiCaprio. Anyone who has seen Blood Diamond will be able to testify as to his amazing Saffa accent.

Will they include the scene where they poison the food or is that just for the DVD Directors cut?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Prestwick @ Jun 2 2009, 04:37 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Will they include the scene where they poison the food or is that just for the DVD Directors cut?[/b]

:lol: :lol: :lol:

LOL that's classic.

Who do you guys reckon will play Suzie? My bet is Carmen Electra, with a can of whipped cream.

Pffft, a bit of time in the editing room and he'll look perfect.

Yeah he really should have put on some weight, never knew he was actually that.... tiny.
:/

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Boggle @ Jun 6 2009, 11:49 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Pffft, a bit of time in the editing room and he'll look perfect.

Yeah he really should have put on some weight, never knew he was actually that.... tiny.
:/[/b]

yeah...he isn't quite Pienaar size...
quite looking forward to this film though, I studied South African Apartheid in my History GCSE, so am quite interested in the subject anyway.

Latest posts