• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

matt giteau rugby 05.big file

S

savundra92

hi first of all idlike to say thank you to all the facemakers like xusky, uli and aumatt for all the facesthey are doing. im sorry im not giving you feedpack on your threads but it takes up too much time as im only away from school for about a weekend and then im back at school tomrrow. thanks :cheers: facemakers.

anyways i was wondering if anyone has got rugby 05 on pc. if so please could you upload here the .big file for matt giteau. he should have yellow headgear like this:

r10540_24728.jpg

if anyone does this i will be very greatful.

cheers :)

first take a picture of giteau. if its yellow cap then i can tell you the file :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (steynboi @ Oct 6 2008, 09:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
first take a picture of giteau. if its yellow cap then i can tell you the file :p[/b]

also could someone send me xuskys berrick barnes via hotmail, if so that would be great cos i cant download anything with the school network.

thanks

ps:shouldnt giteau's big file be the same as in rugby 06 and 08. check the name in king wilkos cyberface thread with the names of big files. then extract them using biggui from the rugby 05 data gob.

hey man i sent you an email but it said it was failed due to unavailable mailbox :(.

ill try later again.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (steynboi @ Oct 19 2008, 01:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
hey man i sent you an email but it said it was failed due to unavailable mailbox :(.

ill try later again.[/b]

hey dont worry ive done it now thanks steynboi :)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (steynboi @ Oct 6 2008, 09:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
first take a picture of giteau. if its yellow cap then i can tell you the file :p[/b]

yeh it is a yellow cap i have 05 on ps2 and it is on there.

man007 giteau's .big file should be 72651777371cc67dee7459000d7dc0e4
like in 06 and 08.

can u extract it now please?

thanks

I searched 72651777371cc67dee7459000d7dc0e4.big file in the data folder of Rugby 2005, but there is not a file with that name,I will send you the Data file of 2005 anyway.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (man007 @ Oct 26 2008, 08:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I searched 72651777371cc67dee7459000d7dc0e4.big file in the data folder of Rugby 2005, but there is not a file with that name,I will send you the Data file of 2005 anyway.[/b]

k cheers and please could you also upload a screenshot of giteau 05 for steynboi please?

steynboi do u know what his 05.big file is?

thanks

Sorry but I have no videocard,so the game doesn´t run on my pc, but I will try to take a pic in the PC of a friend.

Latest posts