• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Matt Stevens on Celebrity X Factor

Originally posted by Boy@Jun 1 2006, 10:58 PM
I know what you mean, people like Geldoff or Bono (who had his jet fly from Italy to Dublin at a cost of £2000 to pick up his favourite hat which he wanted for a gig in aid of poverty). But, I don't really think you can lump Matt in the same category.

Singing as always been a part of rugby. It's an essential part of the camaraderie, like the '74 Lions arriving for one of the Tests and not one of them moving from the bus until they had finished Flower of Scotland. It's not like he's singing It's Raining Men or YMCA.

Not that there's anything wrong with that...
Yes, theres's nothing wrong with singing, 'Raining Men' or 'YMCA' :D

I love rugby & love singing, but I keep the singing behind closed doors. Fair credit to Matt though, He got some balls to do it. But he's probably get some stick off the Bath players though :p

Matt's through to tonight's final having somehow eliminated Chris Moyles last night. Apparently they changed the phone numbers, and some people who thought they were voting for Moyles were actually voting for Matt. But then, if you're not clever enough to phone the number on screen, you don't deserve to have your favourite win.

Ah, he lost to some ex-soap star who happened to be up the duff. It's all politics, this showbiz lark...

Still, he certainly didn't disgrace himself and raised a lot of money for the Nelson Mandela Children's Charity. Plus, he beat Moyles, which makes him a winner in my book.

What's wrong with Chris Moyles? I think he's bloody hillarious, even if he can go OTT at times.

Moyles is nowt more than a fat arsehole from Leeds who couldn't make people laugh in a whoppie cushion factory.

Wogan > Any other DJ > Dog **** > Moyles

Originally posted by Teh Mite@Jun 8 2006, 08:56 PM
Moyles is nowt more than a fat arsehole from Leeds who couldn't make people laugh in a whoppie cushion factory.

Wogan > Any other DJ > Dog **** > Moyles
Well said Teh Mite......Have a :bana:

Latest posts