Matt Stevens Signs for Saracens

Discussion in 'Aviva Premiership / LV Cup' started by mohamed_ali12, Jan 25, 2010.

1. http://www.saracens.com/news/view.php?Id=5748

Worst news of my sporting year...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
    So much for loyalty, was convinced he'd come back to us.

2. Forum Ad Advertisement

3. gingergenius

gingergenius Guest

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ali12 @ Jan 25 2010, 06:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    So much for loyalty, was convinced he'd come back to us.
    [/b][/quote]

And it was only today that I was saying he might feel he owes it to Bath... Oh well, he was a good player - if he comes to us and regains his old form, plus sharpens up his scrummaging, then he could be a very good signing.

4. He's an idiot of the highest order for getting caught up in drugs but everybody deserves a second chance. If he shows some of the form which he did at Bath, this could be an excellent signing.

5. Prestwick

Prestwick Guest

I was a bit surprised about this because Bath were saying that the door would always be open for him and then theres his cafe in Bath that he owns. Will probably be a huge jump to go to North London next season :s

6. Bullitt

Bullitt Guest

f*** Stevens, it looks like they HAVE got Tonga'huia. Supposedly they're offering him the value of my house on top of what Saints have per year.

7. Steve-o

Steve-o Guest

Geez not another Saffa, that Venter chap is ruining a proud English club!... Wait hold on...

Enjoyed this thread? Register to post your reply - click here!