• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Maul collapse allowed

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Bowerman @ Feb 17 2009, 07:03 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I'm pretty sure I don't like this rule, i've been in a few mauls that have collapsed with me being in front, it isn't fun having 3-5 more bodies come crashing down on yours, while you head is somewhere between a cleat the ground, an elbow, another head or shoved into your own shoulder[/b]

I wasn't playing under the rule but a maul collapsed and that happened to me. I dont know what it is, but when I've been squashed by 2-3 bodies at a ruck or maul I start ******** myself because I can't breathe.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (St Helens RLFC @ Feb 16 2009, 07:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Ha ha ha, Georgiamania![/b]

Georgiamaniaaaa :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Gamarjobat vexo, it's a pleasure to have you on TRF. Tbilisi is a beautiful city, nice and warm :)

I guess it's why they call it the warm city, eh?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Dale @ Feb 16 2009, 09:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I wasn't playing under the rule but a maul collapsed and that happened to me. I dont know what it is, but when I've been squashed by 2-3 bodies at a ruck or maul I start ******** myself because I can't breathe.[/b]

I didn't mind to much the bodies falling on me, I used to do wrestling, so my ribs and what not can take a beating. In one circumstance after I got crushed, i got kicked across the face, that was real fun

but if some one catches you in the midriff just right (or should i say wrong), it sure as hell throws your respiratory system for a loop

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (dundeesmiffy @ Feb 17 2009, 07:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Gamarjobat vexo, it's a pleasure to have you on TRF. Tbilisi is a beautiful city, nice and warm :)

I guess it's why they call it the warm city, eh?[/b]

Gamarjoba dundeesmiffy

Yeaah here you can feel hospitable environment in Tbilisi, it's nice (but old part) and warm with welcomes

Thanks for these words ;)

Maul collapsed is very bad one, no normal ruck, no player having hands off the ball (because all the players ride on them) and hence absolute stupid loss of play advantage and ball itself of course

Latest posts