• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

May I please get some help?

N

Nickdnz

Hi, I was wondering if anybody could help me change the profile faces (the faces of players, that are seen when you select your squad), and help me swap them with others. I'd like to be able to give Christian Cullen and Jonah Lomu stars. To do this is easy, I'll just swap their stars with that of Christophe Dominici and someone else. So all I need to do is use Woosaah's editor to put the face of Cullen on Dominici, and the face of Dominici on the Cullen model. I know this, it is easy. Now Cullen will have Dominici's star etc...but I would like to have the picture of Cullen's face in the team selecton/squad managment area, on the new Christian Cullen with the star, as apposed to have a picture of the generic Dominici's face picture (i know there is a Dominici face in the game) on Christian Cullen.

Sorry if I am being repetitive, but people seem to have trouble understanding this issue.

Is there anyone who can help me and tell me what I can do?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Nickdnz @ Dec 19 2009, 06:20 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Hi, I was wondering if anybody could help me change the profile faces (the faces of players, that are seen when you select your squad), and help me swap them with others. I'd like to be able to give Christian Cullen and Jonah Lomu stars. To do this is easy, I'll just swap their stars with that of Christophe Dominici and someone else. So all I need to do is use Woosaah's editor to put the face of Cullen on Dominici, and the face of Dominici on the Cullen model. I know this, it is easy. Now Cullen will have Dominici's star etc...but I would like to have the picture of Cullen's face in the team selecton/squad managment area, on the new Christian Cullen with the star, as apposed to have a picture of the generic Dominici's face picture (i know there is a Dominici face in the game) on Christian Cullen.

Sorry if I am being repetitive, but people seem to have trouble understanding this issue.

Is there anyone who can help me and tell me what I can do?[/b]

A profile pic filename is assigned to a player's ID, so lets say Cullen's ID is 6742 and his profile pic filename is f42f24f289f428r893423rwe.fsh and Dominici's ID is 9021 and his profile pic filename is e53635tr34gr234rf342432.fsh.

So now if you put Cullen's face on Dominici's ID, the profile pic filename will be unchanged.All you have to do now is just swop the .fsh filenames around and then you should have the correct Cullen profile pic on the "new" star Cullen.

Let me know if you want me to help you to find filenames ect...

Latest posts