• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

McDonald rocks

C

carlosisgod123

Its true. McDonald is the best fullback in NZ rugby. Mils number 2.

If Henry picks Mils ahead of McD then the AB will continue to regress as a rugby team.

No MIls for centre this year. Mils on the bench. McD 15,

Centre?? Don't know. Certainly not conman smith. Just continues to prove in every game how crap he really is. But then, who is better at the moment? That's the dilemma.

Its true. McDonald is the best fullback in NZ rugby. Mils number 2.

If Henry picks Mils ahead of McD then the AB will continue to regress as a rugby team.

No MIls for centre this year. Mils on the bench. McD 15,

Centre?? Don't know. Certainly not conman smith. Just continues to prove in every game how crap he really is. But then, who is better at the moment? That's the dilemma.
[/b]

NO.

Muliaina #1 fullback.
Kahui #1 center.

MacDonald is solid but Mils is all that and so much more. Toeava is a wreck most of the time, carving up one play f***ing up the very next. Kahui should be our #1 13 throughout this season, I've lost interest in Smith and he's painfully slow. So Kahui for me.

What the F&&& has Kahui ever done in his injury prone, lame arse rugby career. If it was me, Evans 10, Brett 12, Carter 13. Carter is skilled enough to play there. Then at least the backline has a semblance of intelligence about it. McD at fullback to back up with his rugby brain. Wings....who cares. We have enough pacific allstars to fill those positions. :toss: :toss:

What the F&&& has Kahui ever done in his injury prone, lame arse rugby career. If it was me, Evans 10, Brett 12, Carter 13. Carter is skilled enough to play there. Then at least the backline has a semblance of intelligence about it. McD at fullback to back up with his rugby brain. Wings....who cares. We have enough pacific allstars to fill those positions. :toss: :toss:
[/b]

........ :mellow:

What has Carter done to prove he can play 13? Kahui is a more justified selection than Dan f***ing Carter, the guy who's 2nd best to Evans now. Kahui is what, 22? He's had one season off, the season in which he would have been our #1 13 in the RWC.

Way to justify an argument against an established center by choosing a fly half to play there, and then go ahead and choose Brett at 12....... :mellow:

McD and his rugby brain? Muliaina is far more composed and aware than McD at fullback, god knows what you mean when you say "to back up with his rugby brain". What does he have that Mils, the guy who's been a mainstay at 15 for the AB's since '03, doesn't have?

10. Evans, 12. Carter, 13. Kahui/Toeava/Smith/etc................... is what I'd pick.

Look WC.....carter could play at centre. He's just that talented.

Brett, as all the skills needed for 2nd 5. ****. Robbie has picked him there.

Mils at fullback.....sorry WC....he's a has been as his performance tonight against the blues showed. While McD on the other hand shone like the true superstar he is.

Mils/Kahui = bad season for the ABs. No tri nations and no bledisloe.

McD/Carter = success.

Don't be afraid of change for the good WC.

What the F&&& has Kahui ever done in his injury prone, lame arse rugby career. If it was me, Evans 10, Brett 12, Carter 13. Carter is skilled enough to play there. Then at least the backline has a semblance of intelligence about it. McD at fullback to back up with his rugby brain. Wings....who cares. We have enough pacific allstars to fill those positions. :toss: :toss: [/b]

:lol2tn: bahahahaah you cant really be serious?

having 3 5/8's in a team is suicide. carter is not in form, and hasnt been since before the world cup. brett is debatable at 2nd 5/8 but there is alot to be talked about.

i think now is going to be the rein of evans at 1st 5. thats for sure. at 2nd 5/8, you can include carter and brett. but others to consider is toeava, nonu and ellison. centres, toeava and nonu again, with tuitavaki, kahui and mills.

as for the outside backs, sitiveni shouldnt be in it anymore, and joe is their by default now that howlett is gone. look out for paku, pisi, but especially aucklanders wulf and smith. it is very unlucky with nacewa.

imo the backline is looking like this:

evans, rokocoko, carter/brett, toeava/nonu, smith/wulf/nonu, mills.

mcdonald, be it on form, has to think weither he can make it to the next world cup. so this super 12, keep tabs on brett playing at 2nd 5/8 and kahui at cantre, paku, pisi, wulf and smith on the outsides. they are the future of the backs in new zealand.

evans, brett, carter. what a joke.

<div class='quotemain'> What the F&&& has Kahui ever done in his injury prone, lame arse rugby career. If it was me, Evans 10, Brett 12, Carter 13. Carter is skilled enough to play there. Then at least the backline has a semblance of intelligence about it. McD at fullback to back up with his rugby brain. Wings....who cares. We have enough pacific allstars to fill those positions. :toss: :toss: [/b]

:lol2tn: bahahahaah you cant really be serious?

having 3 5/8's in a team is suicide. carter is not in form, and hasnt been since before the world cup. brett is debatable at 2nd 5/8 but there is alot to be talked about.

i think now is going to be the rein of evans at 1st 5. thats for sure. at 2nd 5/8, you can include carter and brett. but others to consider is toeava, nonu and ellison. centres, toeava and nonu again, with tuitavaki, kahui and mills.

as for the outside backs, sitiveni shouldnt be in it anymore, and joe is their by default now that howlett is gone. look out for paku, pisi, but especially aucklanders wulf and smith. it is very unlucky with nacewa.

imo the backline is looking like this:

evans, rokocoko, carter/brett, toeava/nonu, smith/wulf/nonu, mills.

mcdonald, be it on form, has to think weither he can make it to the next world cup. so this super 12, keep tabs on brett playing at 2nd 5/8 and kahui at cantre, paku, pisi, wulf and smith on the outsides. they are the future of the backs in new zealand.

evans, brett, carter. what a joke.
[/b][/quote]

Two things Sambad5:

1. It's the super 14 now.
2. You aren't an overstayer are you?

And who the pacific allstars choose this season, Robbie will clean them up in the Tri Nations and Bledisloe.

Go Robbie. :cheers:

just because im a ginga, ive got the family record to prove that im maori.

but hey, surely the mass selection of island decending players in our provincial and super rugby sides has to reflect our all blacks. BUT DONT WORRY!!! --> im sure we can forfull our quota of having 5 white kiwis in our all blacks squad.

infact i still cant get over having 3 (or by your god like opinions on mcdonald you would add a 4th) 5/8th. a 5/8 can be adjusted to 2nd 5 if needed, but simply does not have the strengh to attack or defend like a centre.

[/b]
now how can we have conrad smith as our default centre? no imagination on combinations. there is alot of talent if you look for it outside the paranoia of incumbent allblacks going overseas.

just because im a ginga, ive got the family record to prove that im maori

My comiserations

just because im a ginga, ive got the family record to prove that im maori

My comiserations
[/b]

That should read commiserations. If you don't know what it means, look it up.

i will, but a dictionary only works if you know how to spell ehy cuz.

aur - isnt a comiseration how we get land back?

There's a lot to be said for self correction.

Shouldn't you be off doing something illegal? It's after midnight.

haha Very opinionated mr carlosisgod123. You should be AB's coach... *ahem

Whats up with this anti P.I behavior?

just because im a ginga, ive got the family record to prove that im maori.

but hey, surely the mass selection of island decending players in our provincial and super rugby sides has to reflect our all blacks. BUT DONT WORRY!!! --> im sure we can forfull our quota of having 5 white kiwis in our all blacks squad.

infact i still cant get over having 3 (or by your god like opinions on mcdonald you would add a 4th) 5/8th. a 5/8 can be adjusted to 2nd 5 if needed, but simply does not have the strengh to attack or defend like a centre.

[/b]
now how can we have conrad smith as our default centre? no imagination on combinations. there is alot of talent if you look for it outside the paranoia of incumbent allblacks going overseas.
[/b]

Even tho the islanders are faster, bigger and naturally more talented than the white NZers they inevitably don't have the mentality to compete when the pressure comes on. There is a critical mass situation evident here. As soon as a team approaches 50% of islanders, the culture, work ethic and decision making under pressure are critically affected. Personally, I think 5 is a maximum and by exceeding that we can't compete at the WC , where the pressure factor is all that more crucial. Robbie's got the right idea.

What anti PI behaviour?

I don't care if Sambad is black, white or green.

But a ginga.....that's another story.

What anti PI behaviour?

I don't care if Sambad is black, white or green.

But a ginga.....that's another story. [/b]

:lol: ill give you that one.

but nah, i cant go out after midnight, auntie hellen said that if i go out after my parole cerfew i only get 2 more strikes, till i go back to the sells, and i dont want to go back their ehy. they only let us have 2 sky sport channels.

here fishy fishy fishy.

lol thanks for the neg rep mr carlosisgod... clap clap for the handi..cap?haha
[/b]

Anytime.
I see you like to sleep and do nothing on your profile.
Why don't you get a job?

I'd rather be a free loader buddy.
Thanks for taking some time of yours to read my profile, im sure you're an extremely busy person.

I'd rather be a free loader buddy.
Thanks for taking some time of yours to read my profile, im sure you're an extremely busy person. [/b]

we still on for our benifit discount for our 1pm monday movie at villiage cinemas candybum? and do you know if we can bring in our 6 kids with us?

keeps reeling

heres a thought though, halfbacks? we got lenard and ellis atm. weepu and lee shouldnt be in because of our honkey quota system. but thats alright because they cant handle the pressure anyway.

Latest posts