• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

McDonalds anyone?

R

Rugby_Cymru

My sentiments exactly: -

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/vaS1xQvQEKg"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/vaS1xQvQEKg" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

:lol: Barats and Baretta kick arse, do a search for "Completely inappropreate".

Back on topic, how true is that? You go for a Maccy D's thinking "what a great idea", then spend the rest of the day feeling like shite. Saying that, they're still better then KFC.

Even the smell of the place ... euuuugh!

Not just the stale fat and coffee - but the unwashed scalps.

You don't have to tell me twice.

Hate the smell of the place, I think it was that which pushed me towards more expensive (but infinitely more satisfying) plain chicken and salad brown bread baguettes with a dash of pepper from one of the myriad of Aberdonian sandwich shops.

i like mcdonalds maybe 1 or 2 times a month but im not a big fan of it, in my opinion wendys or burger king are much better, but i do like subway and jersey mikes, oh the choices...

Used to love them, Avoid like the plague now...

although I know what mite is saying you think what a fantastic idea, lets have a McDonalds, the first hour your loving it, the next 3 hours your on the toilet....

You F___ers! McDonalds is an institution! A Mother-F___ing Institution! I'm more than loving "it."

Yes, Barats and Bereta are hillarious.

back in 2006 when i was still a freshman in polytechinic, y group went to MACS everyday for four months because it had the shortest queue haha. but it did make me feel sluggish and all those like quick to anger side effects. i just have them once or twice a month now

but macdonalds will never fail it great!

Eurgh. Half melted Ice cream... And that's just the "milkshake".

Burger King may have a similar effect on the digestive tract, but Bacon Double woth Cheese > McDonalds.

a guy tried to eat EXCLUSIVLY Mac Do for a month. he took 12kg and almost died of bad blood circulation due to the fat ... i don't remember in which country it was ...
Did you know that Mac Do is not the same in every countries ? it's adapted to country tastes. in England you only have 3 or 4 different sandwiches where in France you get 7 or 8 ... Anyway its **** in every country !!! belive me a good sandwich with stinky french cheese (lol) is the best you can get for a quick lunch !!!!

a guy tried to eat EXCLUSIVLY Mac Do for a month. he took 12kg and almost died of bad blood circulation due to the fat ... i don't remember in which country it was ... [/b]

This'd be the one you're refering to; http://www.supersizeme.com/

Super_Size_Me_Poster.jpg

i never really got the purpose of super size me though

it didnt really make any new age theories about mcdonalds, you have to be one dumb f*** to realize that if you go to mcdonalds its not going to be healthy for you.. it tastes good, but its not healthy.

I eat it occasionally and as long as you don't have it too often it's not really the end of the world I guess. I'd still prefer to eat something healthy though, you just feel better.

i never really got the purpose of super size me though

it didnt really make any new age theories about mcdonalds, you have to be one dumb f*** to realize that if you go to mcdonalds its not going to be healthy for you.. it tastes good, but its not healthy. [/b]

Absolutely. That guy was an arsehole. McDonalds is meant to be an occasional visit, NOT a daily thing. Publicity seeking gobshite.

Eurgh. Half melted Ice cream... And that's just the "milkshake".

Burger King may have a similar effect on the digestive tract, but Bacon Double woth Cheese > McDonalds. [/b]

At least Burger King don't hide the fact that they are going to give you a heart attack, that and they have free re-fills here in NZ to go with their burgers which are actually as big as advertised.

Burger King > All really except Wendy's... which is to expensive. ********.

On NZ TV they showed hamburgers that people had preserved from McDees for years....just by lying there...no fridge or anything...they looked pretty much like howb they would always look....they did not decay.....now thats a VERY BAD SIGN!

Latest posts