• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Melrose Sevens

I

Incredible Schalk

So did anyone go? i was there from one and although it was muddy and damp i have to say it was terrific. Leicester certainly didnt make themselves the fans favourites but were awesome most of the time. Was good to get a Scottish winner for once, the Thistles were absoloutely tremendous against Ulster and the Tigers. Well worth going to B)

Was just thinking .. sevens has really broken away and become almost a sport of it's own ... pretty cool ... certainly want to go and watch the next time it's in my neighbourhood.

Totally forgot about the Melrose Sevens until i saw it on the tv. I'm planning to go next year.

It was good to see the Thistles win it and to see some of the Scottish club sides playing well.

Was just thinking .. sevens has really broken away and become almost a sport of it's own ... pretty cool ... certainly want to go and watch the next time it's in my neighbourhood.
[/b]

Its definetely worth going to, afterall theres actually tries in the games ;)

Melrose is a very traditional tournament, most towns in the Scottish borders have a sevens competition,Hawick i have been to as well. I think its well worth going to the IRB sevens, i will probably go later this year when they come to Murryfield.

Wanted to go, but had other comitments.

Also want to go to the Murrayfield 7's, but ive got Exams early the following week. :(

well done to the thistles, espc. to Mike Adamson. being voted player of the tournament is quite impressive since the last i saw of him on friday night he was going out to get hammered! ;)

Latest posts