Mrs. Peter Quinn

International
TRF Legend
Country Flag
Great Britain
Club or Nation
London Wasps
Sorry if this guidance is to be found elsewhere, but I wondered....:

What is the latest guidance on Signatures and profile pictures - for example can they include gifs? Do they have to be of particular size?
Also, is there any information about what the new membership subscription system might look like, benefits etc?

I used to subcribe (pay) but at some point dropped off the list, and there didn't seem to be a system reminding you that you can renew, or staff asking you whether you were planning, so I wondered if the system was being dropped altogether.....

THANKS!
Henry

Hi Henry :)

What is the latest guidance on Signatures and profile pictures - for example can they include gifs? Do they have to be of particular size?

Profile pictures must be at or under 100 x 100 pixels or up to 64kb in size - whichever is smaller. Gifs in profile pictures are allowed. Images in signatures are allowed for subscribed users.

Also, is there any information about what the new membership subscription system might look like, benefits etc?

We're currently working on a new subscription system and are looking into the potential benefits - we are open to suggestions here.

I used to subcribe (pay) but at some point dropped off the list, and there didn't seem to be a system reminding you that you can renew, or staff asking you whether you were planning, so I wondered if the system was being dropped altogether.....

Currently the subscription renewal/creation system is inactive, pending further changes. We'll let you guys know when it's ready.

Hope this helps!

Latest posts