• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Memorable Moments

just thought id update i played my match with tonga aginst wales in the quarter-finals on hard and i won 53-10 9 tries to 1 i only converted 4 tries and they were all straight infront lol real off

well ive won the 2007 RWC with Tonga beating france 35-0 no converted tries in the semi final and beating Ireland in the Final 17-6 3 tries 1 conversion

Ireland beat new zealand in the quarters and then england in the semi finals.

Wel, ten nations. Hard, i'm Oz. A must win game against ireland and the first half wasn't so good. With 14% teritory and 31% possesion i had managed to hold ireland out to 0-0 at half time. The same trend in the second half. Kicking into my 22 then me kicking away, relieving pressure. Oz were able to stop ireland from scoring three times until it finally got to ireland. They slacked off for two plays - two match wining plays. First play, Verat'au' grubers from the 50 and chases to dive on the ball in goal for a try. Burke converts. Second play - Howard (created) runs through a gap and pops the ball to burke who scores in the corner, he converts. After recieving the kickoff brke punts it log to dempsey who drops the ball cold, right in front 15 metres out. Australia win their scrum and howard kicks a droppy to put the result beyond doubt. Australia had won the 10 Nations!

WC vs some shitty team. Bring Howlett on for the last 5 mins (real time). Scores 5 back to back tries without the other team touching the ball.

ok this is not from rugby05..but from madden coz its gives me a more satisfactory feel in a football game....

i created joe rokocoko..his speed 97,acc-98 and agility 98 and scored two mean as touchdowns....i caught out there safeties as one was marking my fb and the other was on coverage on the other side of the field..so it was one cornerback ALONE on roko and roko just went straight past em as he was going from coverage to marking up on joe..i had the ball for like 4-5 seconds and released it in front of joe who caught it a yard infront of his cb defender..the rest they say is hisory..that went a dazzling 69yards and the cbs measly attempt to dive tackle failed...

in the same game and had roko on 4 and out play and got him exactly as he turned,he caught the ball and it was one on one with his cb side by side and roko went flat out and smoked him and had just the safety infront which i beat with the spin move.lol,,classic that went for 65yards

i went for a droppie, and it hit the pads and bounced as if it were the metal sticks. that was kinda cool

Originally posted by Ripper@Aug 26 2005, 12:25 PM
Making a $12 profit when I sold it.

Stuff dreams are made of.
instead of wasting posts etc...why don't you just take out an ad or something.

<

If you are going to be a broken record, at least be a constructive one.

Memorable Moment #689:

By AI - created players combine - Hill/Sivi/Randle:

The Chiefs are losing by 6 (21-15), with about a minute of game clock time to go...

They run a move from a ruck on halfway (their own move), which involves a late thrown and quite brilliant pass from Hill (playmaker, passer stars etc....as explained to caps etc, but ignored as per usual), Sivi has come into the line from the wing and takes it straight through the line with an angled run onto the ball....no panic I say.....I bring the 12 across and go around the tackles, but sivi shakes and bakes the tackle!! ****! Over the 10 metre line and towards the 22...my fullback looms and I bring him up for the tackle when, suddenly, Sivi pulls the right analogue step and a change of direction that turns my fullback insode out (Ward - Hurricanes).....Bamboozled (and tell me when was the last time the normal opposition apart from <gosh> a great player - O'Driscoll or someone - did this to you......Huh?......EXACTLY....so make most of the opposition of the good teams like him then!!!!!! Nobrainer.)......as I was saying...Bamboozled, but with enough calmness to decide not to tackle as I was stepped and instead turn and chase.....it is a long and tough chase as Sivi has speed in the 90s....of course....and I am ward.....but I close in on him near the corner......great try saver? legendary fullback play?

NOPE

Sivi jinks away from me and as I dive out to send him over the sideline he throws a cut ball to Randle who burns it in under the sticks......one point loss.

The game unmodded (in terms of created players) is quite good......with it done it is a competent and sometimes highkly enjoyable game.

You're the only goose in question Ripper - not rugby 2005.

I should have bought it off you and sold it for more
<

Originally posted by Los Lover@Aug 26 2005, 02:16 PM
....as explained to caps etc, but ignored as per usual
<
<

Here's a memorable moment, though I'm going to butcher it in the story telling because I don't have my facts with me:

I play a 6 Nations as Ireland.

I win every game.

France, scores a LOT of points and rack up quite a few bonus points.

At the end of the campaign, the champions are France with one more overall point than me.

France sit atop the table at 3 wins 1 loss
I'm in second place at 4 wins and 0 loss

WHAT?

Originally posted by Los Lover+Aug 26 2005, 02:16 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Los Lover @ Aug 26 2005, 02:16 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-Ripper
@Aug 26 2005, 12:25 PM

<

The game unmodded (in terms of created players) is quite good......with it done it is a competent and sometimes highkly enjoyable game.

<
[/b]
Just because you payed $100 for it while I only had to pay $50...

Originally posted by Ripper+Aug 27 2005, 12:24 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Ripper @ Aug 27 2005, 12:24 PM)</div>
Originally posted by Los Lover@Aug 26 2005, 02:16 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-Ripper
@Aug 26 2005, 12:25 PM

<

<
Just because you payed $100 for it while I only had to pay $50... [/b]
<
<

Life is so fun and 'happy' in ripper'land....

let's all take crack and be merry.....

Originally posted by captainamerica+Aug 27 2005, 06:33 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (captainamerica @ Aug 27 2005, 06:33 AM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-Los Lover
@Aug 26 2005, 02:16 PM
<
<

Here's a memorable moment, though I'm going to butcher it in the story telling because I don't have my facts with me:

I win every game.

At the end of the campaign, the champions are France with one more overall point than me.

WHAT? [/b]
What!? is right....

how do you win the six nations by winning all your games and finishing with 4 wins?

I think you and ripper better share the crack......

Caps....please.....don't give in to the dark side....

<

Originally posted by Los Lover+Aug 27 2005, 10:21 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Los Lover @ Aug 27 2005, 10:21 PM)</div>
Originally posted by captainamerica@Aug 27 2005, 06:33 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-Los Lover

<
<

I win every game.

WHAT?
What!? is right....

how do you win the six nations by winning all your games and finishing with 4 wins?

<
[/b]
Alright, Mr.Man, you caught me.

I won 5, lost 0.

The frogs won 4 lost 1.

Good eye, Master Lover. but they still were ahead at the end on points - what the poop? God, I could go for a kebab right about now.

Originally posted by captainamerica+Aug 27 2005, 11:28 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (captainamerica @ Aug 27 2005, 11:28 PM)</div>
Originally posted by Los Lover@Aug 27 2005, 10:21 PM
Originally posted by captainamerica@Aug 27 2005, 06:33 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-Los Lover

<
<

I win every game.

WHAT?

What!? is right....

<
Alright, Mr.Man, you caught me.

I won 5, lost 0.

The frogs won 4 lost 1.

Good eye, Master Lover. but they still were ahead at the end on points - what the poop? God, I could go for a kebab right about now. [/b]
please...don't talk about food.....

<

damn! a kebab would be awesome...

what did you think of the ai try I mentioned.......was it familiar?

it could be......

<

only the hair, skin colour and high skill of created players matters...should take about five minutes a player...MAX.

OKAY!!!!

You have had a wekk Caps -

how is your 80 new created players upgraded rugby 2005 9/10 game going.......?

Caps?

<

I think his rugby 2005 maybe inoperable as its now a nice coaster sitting on caps desk
<

Originally posted by Los Lover@Sep 6 2005, 04:48 PM
OKAY!!!!

You have had a wekk Caps -

how is your 80 new created players upgraded rugby 2005 9/10 game going.......?

Caps?

<
Oddly enough, I've been busy.

Plus, I don't think this is going to happen any time soon. I apologize.

Plus, I probably will only play Rugby 2005 every now and again (same with all my PS2 games) because I've been having power surges that shut the PS2 off recently.

I've tried to win the Orange Bowl in NCAA 2004 but only for the power to snap and the game shuts off. I've tried this 5 TIMES and the power goes off at any random point in the match (same for other games).

I still enjoy it, but frankly Los, I can't be arsed to create what EA should have done. I do not have the patience. I do not have the time. I am content. I've got other fish to fry.

Hello, my name is kaftka, and I am victim of poor game design. It was Italy vs. New Zealand in the World cup, and, well, you have to see it. I had seen this before, but not in this incredible situation. Luckily, I video taped the replay, from many angles. Stay tuned.

oh sounds interesting kaftka man. I hope it is good and it sounds like your going to upload something for us to watch.

I may upload something if I don't forget. It's actually a very common glitch that happens all of the time so it may well be a waste of time to download. But I don't care, I was genuinely ****** off when it happened.