• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Metallica - Death Magnetic

G

getofmeland

I have just purchased this, and been listening to it a bit, and I would like to say this rocks, I am absolutely loving this album, never got into Metallica heavily but this is certainly very pleasant on the ears...

I can see this being played in the car for many a week now :)

Anyone else got this??

it all depends on whether you think the end bit makes up for how utterly **** the start is. but, hey, i guess thats just post newstead metallica.... which was post burton metallica....

loving the return to fast throashy guitars, similar feel to ..Justice. Hetfields vocals stop make a good rather than great album. Infinitely better than their last effort.

although i havent herd st anger, what i did, out of the song st anger, and some kind of monster, wasnt bad, infact i quite liked, frantic and that other song was very meh, but i dont see why it got so much flack.

especially when and justice for all and black are so well received...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (sambãd5 @ Sep 18 2008, 12:45 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
although i havent herd st anger, what i did, out of the song st anger, and some kind of monster, wasnt bad, infact i quite liked, frantic and that other song was very meh, but i dont see why it got so much flack.

especially when and justice for all and black are so well received...[/b]

Listen to the album. It felt raw and unfinished. No guitar solos, in fact it sounded like Hammet had completely forgotten to plug his guitar in. Whilst raw and edgy, the music didn't really flow.

Listened to death magnetic and am loving it more now. Hetfield vocals a bit better than i first thought.

Like the album but it's sad but true that Guitar hero got the best quality tracks...not that that's bad either 'cos I love GH.

So it's ok then? I also never got into Metallica. I'm listening to the new Trivium album at the moment. It's called Shogun. It's one of the best albums i have ever heard. :)

You never got into Metallica, but like the band who think that they are Metallica? :blink:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
You never got into Metallica, but like the band who think that they are Metallica?[/b]

I don't give a crap who they think they are. I like their new album. Their old stuff i don't really like. I never got into Metallica because i never made the effort. That doesn't mean i don't like Metallica. That's why i asked if this new album is any good. Maybe it's time i made the effort.

Latest posts