• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Michael Jacksons 50th

J

jawmalawm24

Damn man I didn't know how old he was I still remember the days when he was still black and I use to try imitate him in the mirror and I know I aint the only one who learnt to do the moonwalk off him come on I know you all still do it.

Anyway how many people out there still listen to his music religously and find themselves grabbing their goolies every now and than or is that just me?

Oh yeah and whats your guys favourite jams from him?I think there's probably not a song of his I didn't like so there's too many to name but one of my favs was Jam what bout yous?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Steve-o @ Aug 29 2008, 07:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I wonder how the party guest list looks like...[/b]
Yeah probably 12 & under only lol. For real thou it'll probably be like Oprah, Stevie Wonder, Quincy Jones etc.

I wanna know what face he'll be wearing the one with the broken nose or the Scream Movie one.

Hes a legend aye no doubt i still listen to his stuff every now and then... they're classics! never get sick of hearing of his songs.

Apparently hes been working with a few artists.. not for his 25th aniversary 'thriller' album but like i got a song of him and akon and it's pretty decent nothing like his old material but still.

Having a Peter Pan complex doesn't automatically mean that you're only interested in children in a sexual way. Rather the opposite.
And considering the man has been close to bankruptcy for the last years, I doubt he was able to bribe any of the officials at his trial, he was still found innocent.

Having said this: I know he had a song a few years ago (You rock my world I believe it was?) which I didn't think too special, but everything from 'Ben' up until the eighties was pure magic. I love his eighties material, just like I think Madonna was a genius in the eighties (not so nowadays, every time I read something new about Madonna I hope she will finally stop singing, it's becoming a bit embarrassing).
He isn't nicknamed the King of Pop just beacuse it went well with the glittery glove.

This Is What 50 Year Old Black Men Are Supposed To Look Like:
post_image-0828_michael_jackson_50th_00.jpg

Happy B-Day, Little Michael Jackson!
mjscan.jpg

Mamma Say Mamma Saw What Michael Saw

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (jawmalawm24 @ Aug 29 2008, 06:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Damn man I didn't know how old he was I still remember the days when he was still black and I use to try imitate him in the mirror and I know I aint the only one who learnt to do the moonwalk off him come on I know you all still do it.[/b]
My brother broke his big toe doing that - you know the move where Jackson stood on his toe tips?

The same brother also snotted himself spectacularly one day at the dinner table, during his famous imitation of the Incredible Hulk's "metamorphosis".

Oh, how we laughed.

Anyway, the topic reminded me of the real reason Gary Glitter didn't want to return to the UK from his holiday in Thighland:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
BRITISH CHILDREN TOO UGLY, SAYS GLITTER

GLAM rock paedophile Gary Glitter has refused to return to the United Kingdom, insisting British children are far too fat and ugly.

He failed to board his flight to the UK from Bangkok last night, claiming the average British 12 year-old now looks like a short, chubby version of Dot Cotton.

Recovering from a pretend heart attack, the former pop star said: "They're all so porky these days and I've never been a fan of love handles. They've got little fat hands, big puffy cheeks and terrible teeth."

Glitter blamed the government for allowing British children to get so 'woefully out of shape' and called for a ban on trans fats and extra investment to provide free swimming lessons at local authority leisure centres.

He added: "Trans fats can be found in thousands of processed foods, from sweets and biscuits to ready meals.

"They're used because they are cheap, add bulk to products, have a neutral flavour and give products a long shelf life.

"But they have no nutritional value and have been linked to high cholesterol, heart disease and making children distinctly unappealing."

Glitter insisted he would only return to the UK if he was allowed to run some kind of pre-teen health and fitness club.[/b]

http://www.thedailymash.co.uk/news/celebri...r-200808201188/

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (shtove @ Aug 30 2008, 01:40 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (jawmalawm24 @ Aug 29 2008, 06:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Damn man I didn't know how old he was I still remember the days when he was still black and I use to try imitate him in the mirror and I know I aint the only one who learnt to do the moonwalk off him come on I know you all still do it.[/b]
My brother broke his big toe doing that - you know the move where Jackson stood on his toe tips?

The same brother also snotted himself spectacularly one day at the dinner table, during his famous imitation of the Incredible Hulk's "metamorphosis".

Oh, how we laughed.

Anyway, the topic reminded me of the real reason Gary Glitter didn't want to return to the UK from his holiday in Thighland:

GLAM rock paedophile Gary Glitter has refused to return to the United Kingdom, insisting British children are far too fat and ugly.

He failed to board his flight to the UK from Bangkok last night, claiming the average British 12 year-old now looks like a short, chubby version of Dot Cotton.

Recovering from a pretend heart attack, the former pop star said: "They're all so porky these days and I've never been a fan of love handles. They've got little fat hands, big puffy cheeks and terrible teeth."

Glitter blamed the government for allowing British children to get so 'woefully out of shape' and called for a ban on trans fats and extra investment to provide free swimming lessons at local authority leisure centres.

He added: "Trans fats can be found in thousands of processed foods, from sweets and biscuits to ready meals.

"They're used because they are cheap, add bulk to products, have a neutral flavour and give products a long shelf life.

"But they have no nutritional value and have been linked to high cholesterol, heart disease and making children distinctly unappealing."

Glitter insisted he would only return to the UK if he was allowed to run some kind of pre-teen health and fitness club.[/b]

[/b][/quote]

Well except the paedophilicstuff which is just a big NO , he's right about the food and the chubbyness. Look at the situation in the USA...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Charles @ Aug 29 2008, 06:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (shtove @ Aug 30 2008, 01:40 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (jawmalawm24 @ Aug 29 2008, 06:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Oh, how we laughed.

[/b][/quote]

Well except the paedophilicstuff which is just a big NO , he's right about the food and the chubbyness. Look at the situation in the USA...
[/b][/quote]
The "Situation in the USA"? What exactly are you referring to? The fact that the dollar is down? Or are you calling the children of America ugly and obese? As a former American Child I take a slight offense to that. Look at all the American Children who entertain the world: Britney Spears, Justin Timberlake, Christina Aguillera, Miley Cirus, Hillary Duff, Lindsey Lohan, The Olsen Twins, Paris Hilton and Ashlee Simpson. I could go on and on. Nothing wrong with those kids. Just some good ole fun loving American Kids doing what feels natural.

Well, at least thats one of the good points of obesity. Keeping the paedos at bay

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (steynboi @ Aug 29 2008, 08:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
hes a child molester[/b]

We'll forget that he was proven innocent, twice, in court by a judge and jury shall we?

Or do you have evidence to the contrary?

O'Roth I was talking about the situation of morbid obesity epidemic in the USA. Something like 30% of the people are overweighted I believe. This is due to
1 Crappy food. Even my USA lovers friends couldn't deny it. You are eating crap week in week out, sorry bout that.
2 Wrong lifestyle: eating standing, skipping meals, car, no walking, car, no walking etc....

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Charles @ Aug 30 2008, 05:40 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
O'Roth I was talking about the situation of morbid obesity epidemic in the USA. Something like 30% of the people are overweighted I believe. This is due to
1 Crappy food. Even my USA lovers friends couldn't deny it. You are eating crap week in week out, sorry bout that.
2 Wrong lifestyle: eating standing, skipping meals, car, no walking, car, no walking etc....[/b]
Oh, right then. Yeah, we're all fat and lazy and drive massive SUV's absolutely everywhere...
:D

Back onto Michael Jackson (like a 12 year old...BAM! I just went there), I have to agree with Mite (what is the f'n world coming to?) and say he was proven innocent on two separate occasions. So, for whatever that is worth no one has found sufficient evidence to prove anything. Is he eccentric and a bit weird. Yes...there is sufficient evidence for that. Did he create some of the best Pop music of all time? Yes...there is sufficient evidence for that too.