• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Michael Jacksons 50th

Back in the day when he was 'normal' he was just awesome, top of his game and defined a genre. But, i think like everyone who gets to the top, they come crashing down and MJ certainly came down. I know a woman who is 35 and has a son, who is 11. He still calls her mummy, cannot do anything for himself (like cut his food) because he just asks mommy to do it, and she also sleeps with him every night.. even when she is in a sexual relationship, she insists on having the child in bed with her.

Is that just bad parenting or something else? I think MJ connects with children because he cannot connect on any level with adults.

Because he didn't have a normal childhood lol maybe the psychological theoretical ... nah lol

jus cause ure acquitted of somethin doesn't mean ure innocent

jus means there's reasonable doubt ure not guilty

so as far as im concerned michaels a bloomin paedo

This song takes a big fat massive macadamian covered doo doo butter crap over all of his other songs.

ft Eddie Murphy -Whats Up
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/D9cQOcAC_K8&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/D9cQOcAC_K8&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

He's not dead yet?

Yeah Lankan I'm in agreement with you mate, we all know OJ is a murderer but he was proven innocent <_<

God! he hasn't faded away yet?????
I think he is just troubling from health problems
Sorry his fans but he is real Living Wreck

Michael%20Jackson%20Face%20Falling%20Off.jpg

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Haysie @ Sep 3 2008, 03:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
we all know OJ is a murderer but he was proven innocent <_<[/b]
OJ was proven to be the killer - one victim's family got about 10mill in a court award from a civil jury the year after the criminal trial. He never paid up, of course. I think they were granted the rights to his creepy "If I had a dun it ..." memoirs last year. No idea if they wanted to exploit the rights or suppress the manuscript.

Hopefully he'll spend a long time in jail for his latest explosion of violence.

Violent people are sittin' in jail and or in a special homes for mentally ill patients
But still some people are feeding these "agressive" ones with money freedom and etc. they're and will feed madness in our world, could be good if these people were neutralized too.

SP_257268_PEND_inmates_1.jpg

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (DarkManX @ Aug 31 2008, 08:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
This song takes a big fat massive macadamian covered doo doo butter crap over all of his other songs.

ft Eddie Murphy -Whats Up[/b]
I aint never heard this song before but it's bugged out as hell but I have to admit it's pretty funky and had my toes tappin hehehe.

lol the video is buzzy as hell but I was joking about it being his best song.

Hey just because he has a peter pan complex doesnt mean he doesnt have the natural male hormonal urges right?

Why does Michael Jackson enjoy twenty seven year olds?

Because there at twenty of them.

I just threw up a little in my mouth. You guys disgust me, I'm sick of seeing all these smart ass comments on the TRF. I don't know what you guys are like irl but to act in such an informal matter in TRF is unacceptable. This a SERIOUS forum for SERIOUS people guys.

DMX, you're funny. In both a funny ha ha and a funny peculiar way :p :bana:

I'm guessing you're dirty (so to speak) about the Prostitute thread being closed bro?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (DarkManX @ Sep 5 2008, 01:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I just threw up a little in my mouth. You guys disgust me, I'm sick of seeing all these smart ass comments on the TRF. I don't know what you guys are like irl but to act in such an informal matter in TRF is unacceptable. This a SERIOUS forum for SERIOUS people guys.[/b]

sarcasm.jpg

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (DarkManX @ Sep 5 2008, 09:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I just threw up a little in my mouth. You guys disgust me, I'm sick of seeing all these smart ass comments on the TRF. I don't know what you guys are like irl but to act in such an informal matter in TRF is unacceptable. This a SERIOUS forum for SERIOUS people guys.[/b]
So surely you'd be happier at one of the other forums...? :p
We love you mate, don't worry ;)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (jawmalawm24 @ Aug 29 2008, 10:54 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Damn man I didn't know how old he was I still remember the days when he was still black and I use to try imitate him in the mirror and I know I aint the only one who learnt to do the moonwalk off him come on I know you all still do it.

Anyway how many people out there still listen to his music religously and find themselves grabbing their goolies every now and than or is that just me?

Oh yeah and whats your guys favourite jams from him?I think there's probably not a song of his I didn't like so there's too many to name but one of my favs was Jam what bout yous?[/b]

well I am not fan of his music and my taste stands a bit far from his music (take a look over my sig ;) )

and actually I was also surprised of how many people still love and listen to his music

that was really discovery for me