Country Flag
England
Club or Nation
Sale
sweep.jpg

There is no mercy in this dojo!

/FrontpageNewsBannersandMisc/rugbyonslaught.jpg
PaulOConnell3.jpg
BETRAYED: O'Connell in happier timesOn Sunday the rugby world was shaken to its core as Munster legend Paul O'Connell was sent from the field of play for brutally dispatching Osprey's number eight Jonathan Thomas with a spinning back fist.

Back to Blog

How come, with blog discussions, does the first reply go above the blog?
My image (which I spent all of 5second google searching!) loses all it's impact now :p

How come, with blog discussions, does the first reply go above the blog?
My image (which I spent all of 5second google searching!) loses all it's impact now :p

It's an issue with the "publish time" I think. We're going to look into why it does it.

Lads that is the worst attemp of a joke I've seen in a long time and a waste of an article

Oh FFS. I see the legendary "Irish sense of humour" in the south west province this month has got the way of the economy.

Well it took alot of effort to read and well I was expecting a laugh :D

plus it'd be the Bull and Mushy that'd be at that, first time ever last Sunday that I seen him really wired to come on

Oh FFS. I see the legendary "Irish sense of humour" in the south west province this month has got the way of the economy.

We've been through this. Munster people don't like it when their players are criticised.

For example, were I to call Quinlan, Flannery and O'Connel scumbags, which they are, there'd be hell.

2 HCups to 1.

Provided the model on which Leinster built their success......

Darbutter it not even worth it. Feic and them are just used to been from posh D4 surroundings sure if you not a D4 resident you not a true Leinster fan :D

Darbutter it not even worth it. Feic and them are just used to been from posh D4 surroundings sure if you not a D4 resident you not a true Leinster fan :D

You can mock Leinster when you guys come up and get a result in D4tress, it's been a while.

Also, I fail to see how Munster provided Rocky Elsom Durbutter ;).

I wish this was true
It would be a great setting/plot for a rugga film

Something along those lines

Ha, wat darbutter said!!Plus, to all da leinster people, come back to us when ye beat australia and the mighthy all blacks :D

Latest posts