• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Middlesex Sevens

Oh! Excuses excuses!

A grand set of performances by Saracens, especially against the likes of Wasps! Now to start the season in style by beating 'Quins at the double header!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Vambo @ Aug 15 2008, 05:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Leicester
6 Tom Croft, 7 George Chuter (captain), 8 Seb Pearson, 9 Elliott Read, 10 Michael Gillick, 11 Manu Tuilagi, 12 Finlay Barnham, 13 Rickie Aley, 14 Richard Blaze, 15 Tom Armes, 21 Marco Wentzel, 22 Nathaniel Lowers.[/b]

SEB PEARSON?!!?!?! I've been pitted against him in Canada Age grade selections my whole career and lost every time....Since when is he playing for Tigers?

You often find alot of the teams try younger members of their squads there...

He must be an academy player who they were giving a run out, who is on the verge of making the first team tho...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (getofmeland @ Aug 26 2008, 11:05 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
You often find alot of the teams try younger members of their squads there...

He must be an academy player who they were giving a run out, who is on the verge of making the first team tho...[/b]

I just emailed him, I guess he signed up with their academy last year

Awesome for him, despite always playing his second fiddle I always liked the guy, doesn't bode well for my chances tho lol

Latest posts