Country Flag
England
Club or Nation
Bath
Lots of them this week...

England vs France...
Scotland Vs Faroe Islands

Plus many more.... discuss here..

Lots of injuries, and players dropping like flies, so loads of new debuts on the cards..

Glad Wales has not got a fixture, would add to the embarrassment that is already Welsh football!

Munster game should be good, too bad i won't be able to see it.

Gents you do know this is football and not rugby now ... :lol:

Yea but soccer so bad in Wales and Ireland and Scotland we just moved back to something good :)

hope the Faroe Islands win though

I did not sorry Just assumed you it begin TRF and all. Can't watch the game it's at 3:30am hear ends at 5:30am and i have to get up in the morning... at 5:30

Scotland were impressive at times last night, was nice to see Danny Wilson get a goal on his debut. And an assist too. That ensures Roy Hodgson will be keeping him away from Liverpool team as much as possible!

I managed a whole 25 minutes of last nights England match. Then realised nothing was happening and chose to watch some paint dry.

I made some money betting against the chavs in white, so I'm happy enough :p

Whereas we lose two players to injuries on international duty yet again.

To be honest I don't know what the English public expected. During the World Cup there was a call of the youth to be played, Capello was forced into doing so last night, blooding to many at the same time because of injuries and what happened, a pretty dire performance. At the end of the day, the English media and public overhype the England side and should just let them get on with it.

Precisely - and this is precisely England's problem. Thought the result was irrelevant last night but that Andy Carroll was excellent.

Precisely - and this is precisely England's problem. Thought the result was irrelevant last night but that Andy Carroll was excellent.

Impressed by Carroll although he should have stuck someone else up front with him would have been better. I loved the header down to Stevie G in the first half but unfortunately for the G-Master he slipped and scuffed his shot. I think a Carroll - Rooney partnership could be interesting in the future.

If you're going to play 1 up front then Carroll is far better suited to that role than that ugly troll Rooney.

Red-Scouse bias naturally has nothing to do with Dans opinion on this matter! :p

what was the point in England reserves playing France reserves? Do even football fans care? The day England play some proper Test matches is the day I'll bother about the national team when they're not in a major tournament.