• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Mighty Boosh!

R

RC

Ok, so who's a fan?
Who's watched the previous 2 series and the first ep of the 3rd series of one of the most surreal comedies i've ever seen.
And there are bound to be people who hate this show so why not rant and rave about it.

I personally missed the first episode of the 3rd series and i'm gutted. I went to "watch it again" on the bbc website and i can't find episode one. They're only giving me the option of episode 2.

I love it. It's now on BBC America (although I don't see it being a huge show for American Audiences, I'll just shut up and enjoy it while it lasts) and I love watching it. Has me in stiches.
<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/-SYQAOFKNsU&rel=1&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999&border=0"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/-SYQAOFKNsU&rel=1&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999&border=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

This is one show that you get it or you dont..........i don't.

Don't hate it or anything just does nothing for me. :)

I just "acquired" seasons 1 & 2. I've only ever seen the first season...so I'm watching all of season 2 today.
Now, I'm going to have to turn my back on you...

I just "acquired" seasons 1 & 2. I've only ever seen the first season...so I'm watching all of season 2 today.
Now, I'm going to have to turn my back on you...
[/b]

I saw Mighty Boosh live in Cardiff a while back and Naboo did that to a random guy in the audience.
It was hillarious.
He just looked at him and said, "What are you doing here?" The guy in teh audience had no idea what he was on about then naboo said, "I'm gonna have to turn my back on you now."
They must have picked this guy out and described him to everyone becuase at random points in the show every cast member eventually ended up stopping their sketches and looked at this guy and said, "Does naboo know you're here. Man, he must be ****** off!"
It was a great running gag.
Plus they rolled wiht the heckles really well also.

Was gonna go see them live in cardiff again, but the tickets are already sold out.