• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Minipack VI nations

Kervern

Academy Player
Country Flag
France
Club or Nation
Racing Metro
Here's an expected pack for the just achieved 2012 VI nations that contains jerseys for:

France - Home
England - Home
Ireland - Home
Scotland - Home and away
Wales - Home

The teams lineup in images

fr2o.jpg

ecoaw.jpg

ecohm.jpg

irlr.jpg

walesge.jpg

eng2d.jpg

The link

https://rapidshare.com/files/979147218/Minipack_VI_nations.rar

it contains:

- The jerseys (.fsh and .big files) are to be placed in the game directory (program files / EA Rugby 08)
- The roster called "Roster Mere 11-12" in documents / EA Sports Rugby 08
- A .tmt (tournament save) which allow you to play the tournament WITH THE FRENCH TEAM in the calendar that have been scheduled for the '12 VI Nations

WARNING !: The roster fits with the patches that have been done by the rugbyfrench team. It should cause wrong players/faces/names associations with the TRF one. If you have doubts, just keep your own roster and don't use it.

Last edited:
great jerseys and can someone please do the 2012 super 15 kits please thanks if it thats possible?

Apparently the download isn't available. Any chance you could upload it again please?
Many thanks

I don't understand, cause the account is active and, for me, the link is functionnal. Maybe I did something wrong in the upload process...

Tell me, after you've retried, if you can't dl the .rar. After that, you can give me your mail by pm, and i'll give you the patch by attachement in my answer.

Latest posts