• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Misogyny

S

Sir Speedy

68eug.jpg

ಠ_ಠ

Lads, off the top of my head, 90% of the members of online Christian forums are trolling WUMs.

If this is real (I'm 90% it's trolling) it is shocking though.

Here is the site that originates from.

Don't know whether it's a ****-take or not, but you're comparing that to 4chan, which isn't an accurate comparison at all.

That site is just a parody of the right-wing Christian groups which operate in the U.S. (and possibly closer to home?). I wouldn't be sure all the members know that, mind. Still worth a laugh if you have nothing else to do, although it is worrying how close to the real thing they are sometimes.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Sir. Speedy @ Jan 10 2010, 12:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Here is the site that originates from.

Don't know whether it's a ****-take or not, but you're comparing that to 4chan, which isn't an accurate comparison at all.[/b]
It looks legit. I came across this sticky thread:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
Bo's Law States:

It is impossible to tell through the internet whether a person or organization is legitimately Atheist or is simply a person or organization making fun of Atheism.

Bo's Law In Detail:

Bo's Law relates to Atheism and the difficulty of identifying legitimate Atheists and their organizations because it is so hard to tell genuine Atheism from the real thing. The law also works in reverse because as Christians, we know in actuality, there is really no such thing as "Atheism." So in fact, "real Atheists" can also be indistinguishable from "genuine Atheists" because there are people and organizations who claim to be Atheist, while we know that is quite impossible, since there is no such thing as a real Atheist. All sane and rational people believe in God, whether they deny it or not. The Bible says that people who say there is "no God" are "'ivveleth (ihv-vel-LETH)" which translates to "mentally insane" (Psalm 14:1) Thus, people who claim to be Atheists are suffering from a mental delusion that can be cured in many cases by steadfast prayer, and/or mild electro-shock therapy coupled with approved medications prescribed by an authorized Christian Psychiatrist or experienced Pastor.[/b]

Heil Hitler! Very strange forum - some posters seem completely sincere, others are completely mocking, and it's very elaborate.

http://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=19316

Here we go - it's a pisstake:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Landover_Baptist_Church

I'm sure if you go back a century or so you wouldn't be far off.

Some people will laugh with anything :)

Couldn't find one for misogyny:
:feminist_en:

The ******** did this...
fsm-rape.jpg

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...

In that case you know it's a joke.

No extremist Christian would call a child molester sick, they'd have to send too many of their clergy to hospitals.

Latest posts