• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Misprinted Wales Rugby jersey

B

Bowerman

<div align='center'>I recently acquired a wales rugby jersey, but found out it was misprinted, are these worth anything more than a regular jersey?
I was told by my friend who lives in england, that people like to collect things like this over there, so I just wanted some opinions on what to do with it/its price

(This is a pic of it)
-__-.jpg
</div>

I doubt there are many Welshmen who want to remember that world cup.

No however, what you have it a true misprint as that should say 2003 ɐıןɐɹʇsnɐ dnɔ pןɹoʍ ʎqƃnɹ.

Slightly confused, why should it say "2003 ɐıןɐɹʇsnɐ dnɔ pןɹoʍ ʎqƃnɹ"??

Thanks for your reply, i'm sure you're right on them not wanting to remember
(but then again look where i'm from, not exactly the 'talk of the town teams' come from here ;))

haha, I was planning on putting it on ebay :p
I just wanted to get an idea of a base price to start off at
I know regular ones go for about $45-$60 CDN

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Bowerman @ Feb 10 2009, 07:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Slightly confused, why should it say "2003 ɐıןɐɹʇsnɐ dnɔ pןɹoʍ ʎqƃnɹ"??

Thanks for your reply, i'm sure you're right on them not wanting to remember
(but then again look where i'm from, not exactly the 'talk of the town teams' come from here ;))[/b]
because then it would have the whole upsidedown australia thing puchah!

Guess the "printer" of this jersey was drunk or high :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

My dad got about $70 for a misprinted can of Bud Light, so I'd imagine that'd fetch a fair bit of coin.

Start off with a base price of $125 - $150 that way people will think it is worth something and bid on it in hopes of selling it for more.

Latest posts