• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Mite is getting Bad Company 2 on the PS3

End of the financial year - Everyone is waiting until their new budgets before advertising new positions.

I even applied for a job in Dubai this morning.

You need a new connection or some luck then mate, it's flawless for me. Mite, I demand you trade some shite (Aliens vs Predator then!) in and join in the fun!

I presume you're on PS3?
Could just be a live thing,
Could be connection though, but i have no problem with any other game online.
I shall persevere, i played the demo online fine, and it was really good (enough to get me to buy the game)

I have both consoles, I got this on the PS3 to play with another of my mates online. It has its moments but is generally smooth as silk.

PS3s are always iffy online. I have no end of trouble with PSN disconnecting (if it allows me on in the first place).

XBL for me is the much more reliable service. Plus it means I don't have to use the ******* horrible PSX controllers.

I agree Live is way more reliable but I have had hardly any trouble at all with BC2.

Just tried it again and it ran smooth as anything, i must have had a run of bad luck in server choices before

Brilliant game, Tanks + Ability to blow out walls of buildings = Fun Times

*Shrugs at the thought of playing an fps ***le on his PS3.*

I will get the PC version thanks. Tried Killzone 2 yesterday, and that controller just doesn't work for FPS ***les. I think i am too used to mouse and keyboard.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Jer1cho @ Mar 24 2010, 05:54 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
*Shrugs at the thought of playing an fps ***le on his PS3.*

I will get the PC version thanks. Tried Killzone 2 yesterday, and that controller just doesn't work for FPS ***les. I think i am too used to mouse and keyboard.[/b]

I got the PC version last week and WOW! What a game, looks so nice on my new 24 inch screen.Jer1cho its a must get on a PC.

Yeah i also prefer the Xbox one, and use it a lot on my PC. I don't have anything against the DualShock remote. I just don't like it for FPS games. It will be a while till i get this though, I'm too busy with other games at the moment. Uncharted 2 is keeping me busy. Now that's a game. It alone makes this PS3 worth it i think.

I played through the first level on Uncharted 2 (the train) and will confess to being thoroughly underwhelmed. Visually it's nice (not stunning, just nice) and the animated cut scenes are excellent, but as a game play experience I found it clunky and unforgiving, a bit like going back to the original Tomb Raider after playing the silky smooth remake.

In the controller front - DualShocks are chuffing horrible things. I bought myself a MadCatz Dualforce 3 along with the PS3, just because it's a good chunky pad with sticks that don't move on their own free will. Plus it also has removable AA batteries instead of a built in rechargeable battery, so it's not as much a pain in the arse when the power runs out.

Still, the only exclusive PS3 ***les I've enjoyed are Little Big Planet and Motorstorm. All my other good games for it are available for every other console anyway.

I have Little Big Planet as well, and also like it a lot! Thinking about grabbing Motorstorm later today. Is it worth it?

I had a go again a few weeks ago and still enjoyed it, I should imagine you'll find both games dirt cheep, so there's nothing much to loose.

Colin McRae Dirt 2 is the one to get though if you're into driving games.

Yeah i have it on PC. Not interested in anything on the PS3 apart from the exclusives. Almost everything else i can get on my PC. The first Motorstorm i can grab for around R130 (£12). Is Pacific Rift a ton better?

Latest posts