Mites 2011/2012 Premiership Roster Update

Teh Mite

TRF Legend
TRF Legend
Country Flag
England
Club or Nation
Northampton
Updated up to everything except Worcester (which will be added once I figure out how).

Install by unzipping and placing the rugby2011.ros file in:
*:\Users\******\Documents\EA SPORTS(TM) Rugby 08

Download here

I take it this is for JDV's mod? In that case I'll add Worcester to the files you need so you can have them in game again, and email the files to you.

It's based on the TRF10 pack.

If you could swap out one for other in that file mate and let me know which files I need to exchange Leeds for Worcester, that'd be tip top (I don't want to go through the rigmarole of creating umpteen players again if I can avoid it!)

It's based on the TRF10 pack.

If you could swap out one for other in that file mate and let me know which files I need to exchange Leeds for Worcester, that'd be tip top (I don't want to go through the rigmarole of creating umpteen players again if I can avoid it!)
Sure mate I'll get on it tonight.

Cheers dude*

*Of course, if Pirates do the unthinkable tonight this could be a redundant piece of work!

Awesome roster, just been playing it.

Dont forget that Bath have just signed Francois Louw from Stormers though. :)

How do you make a patch/ improve real players

How did you edit the players? I think manu tuilagi is underrated in the game? how do you make him better?

It ****** me off how you can only pick 30 players in a squad when most premiership sides have 35+. EA were so damn lazy when they made this game

The team is in there but I need to ugger about with the kits etc yet. I'll have a crack on Sunday I think.

Ok then, I will download this after my holiday...

Does this affect World League as well or not?

Latest posts