• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Mod Help

Ruff

Academy Player
Hey lads I seen the v1.2 patch on youtube and it looks excellent. And ONCE AGAIN I've reinstalled Rugby 08 on my computer as I need my rugby fix.

I have read a few threads on the mods but I was a little confused. I'm not great at mod adding. Could someone explain to me in layman terms how I add and run that Mega Update Patch V1.2 cos I really want it.

I have bog standard Rugby08 and freshly installed. Is it easy as just downloading one file and installing it or is there quite a bit of messing around. The messing around part is the stuff I'm not great at.

I joined TRF a while back after googling Rugby mods and got banned temporarily for spamming to get a post count up to enable me to download the mods (as I was in a rush to have them). Ironically it's only now that I am about to dowload them :p

Would anyone be kind enough to walk me through the setup and installation part and also where to get the mod because it looks immense and I'm gagging for a crack at it. I'm kinda hoping it will be : - Download this file, click the SETUP.exe and wait for it to install then spark up Rugby and JOBDONE! But I got a feeling it will be a little harder.

If any of you guys got the time then thanks in advance. For the moment tho I will try reading up in the forums to see if I can do it. But would appreciate it if you could warn me that I can't use v1.2 untill I download 1.1 or editor thingymajig etc beforehand

Cheers

EDIT : Dunno how to delete post but I did manage it on my own - Great patch too. Anywaqy to use a CREATED player though? Says all the spots are used up...

Last edited:

Latest posts