Super Rugby
Six Nations
Tri-Nations
World League
Ten Nations
Sanzar Cup
Lions Tour

Instalation:

Roster: Extract the FOLDER named Rugby10.ros to My Documents\EA SPORTSâ"¢ Rugby 08.

Patch Files: Extract all the files from the TRF Rugby 10 Patch v1.rar to your Rugby 08 main folder,
Normally C:\Program Files\EA Sports\EA SPORTS(tm) Rugby 08

Please let me know of any suggestions,errors ect...

Link pacht: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=B1L5AQVR
LInk roster : http://www.megaupload.com/?d=W9LKY1CN(only ITM CUP)

Update missing from most of the kit, and other things that I'll be adding more soon.

Enjoy.:lol:

Last edited:
How long till you have the Kits done dawg? if you need any help with them I might be able to help out a bit.

hello! would be great if you could help me with the upgrade kits. Check the destination thread shaheen that there are some air kit nz

If I did not have time to modify the list, but if you want you can with the woosaah editor.

Hi
Can you make this patch available on filefront? Can't download from megaup$

And keep up great workm

Thanks
Boubs

Hi, I just set the link is active, maybe you can not go down your server problems

Any chance you could upload on a different site to mega upload? I really want to play the itm cup! haha

Bueno como veo q sos argentino t hablo en español, los podes subir a otro servidor?? Megaupload no sirve mas, fijate si podes a mediafire, rapidshare etc. Gracias k-po

i thought this whole forum you can't put anything in any other language apart from English. Like how the hell is Peter83 able to understand what facuc has wrote.

hey do u think u could re-upload this using not megaupload because that website does not exsist anymore. THANKS
Google Docs or Mediafire THANKYOU peter83

Latest posts