• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Mod MagnersLeague&PacificNationsCup

peter83

Bench Player
Country Flag
Argentina
Club or Nation
Argentina
hello friends this is a mod that I was doing and I want to share ... is a bit incomplete as it lacks the logos, screen and many more things that'll be updating soon.:cool:

Magners League replace to AVIVA premiership

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=AXDGJZJF

Extract the files in C / pregramas files / EA Rugby 08 or where installed in game ..

P.D this patch is incomplete if someone wants help with logos, screens, banners and others will be welcome ..

Credits: Andrews

Enjoy .....:D

Last edited:
someone would be nice to me thank you for the realization of this Pachter. because as I and many try to make this game closer to reality.

hello peter with your help in another thread i was able to edit the heineken cup so thank you for that. it seems i cannot play the pacific natioons cup however because i get an error message

Last edited:
Hi David, before you install the patch make sure you install the patch JVD intercept and then copy the above that my greetings.

is it possible to install this mod but to keep the six nations as it is and just import the magners league? is it as simple as copying the original six nations fixtures and overwiriting the new ones?

Hey man just downloaded the patch and tried it out..so just checking to see what were the changes you made..aside from creating the Magners league and a different 6 nations?

hey, just change the fans premiership and replaced by the Magners League, also add new logos, Picht logos and other things.

Latest posts